• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MagicAI - OpenAI Content, Text, Image, Chat, Code Generator as SaaS

MagicAI - OpenAI Content, Text, Image, Chat, Code Generator as SaaS v5.4 Untouched

No permission to download
Does anyone know that? Modifying google fonts on web pages and dashboards What part do I need to adjust? Thank you.

Reactions: omega55
Does anyone know how to append newly generated content to the existing data in the same workbook rather than creating a new workbook each time, specially in the AI Editor?

If I'm using a template, it should be all kept under the same workbook, not create a new workbook each time I click generate.

Any news on themes & extensions, new dashboard theme... Maybe a group buy on these, thoughts?

Reactions: WengFelix
A total of $220 for the themes & extensions...

I'll start a group buy with $20, but I think before we buy, we need the null guys to chime in, if they think that the themes & extensions after purchase will be able to be nulled for use by all...

Reactions: WengFelix
A total of $220 for the themes & extensions...

I'll start a group buy with $20, but I think before we buy, we need the null guys to chime in, if they think that the themes & extensions after purchase will be able to be nulled for use by all...
Very hard to say if it can be nulled with seeing it! However, I'll check further in a couple of days. Too busy right now. Send me a PM to remind me (with details) in a couple of days. :)

• Love
Reactions: ms45 and M.C
Very hard to say if it can be nulled with seeing it! However, I'll check further in a couple of days. Too busy right now. Send me a PM to remind me (with details) in a couple of days. :)
Thank you brother, so much appreciated, will send the pm as requested.

Reactions: tharit and TassieNZ
Can someone share the new update files?

5.7.0 – APR 24, 2024​

New: AI Social Media (Paid Extension)
New: Classic Theme (Paid Theme)
New: Cryptomus Integration
New: GPT-4 Turbo Model
Improvements: Webchat and AI file response
Improvements: Backend stream for all AI tools
Improvements: Built-in templates editable
Improvements: Edit documents after generate directly
Improvements: Style enhanced
Fix: Revenue total sales
Fix: Voice record button

Can anyone tell me where to edit the css files to change the fonts of web pages and dashboards? I don't know which file in which folder it is... I made changes in many places. But I still can't do it... Thank you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock