• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
WARNING: The author of the thread inserts malicious code in the test data.

I just reloaded this theme to test some features when I found out that my localhost website is being injected with some coded javascript that redirects to malicious advertising websites (I have open the website with p**y pictures in front of my wife while working, it's disappointing that my wife thinks I'm watching p*rn)

After some research I found out that the plugin "madara-unyson-backup-restore-1.1.3" downloaded the backup from the author's origin server with the path:
Code:
https://live.mangabooth.com/wp-content/mangabooth-demo.zip

In this compressed file, the file named: database.json.txt will generate some test data for your website, it has been inserted a lot of code that causes the website to be redirected after a period of time. cookie-based determination.

You can find them with the keyword
Code:
function getCookie(e){var U=document.cookie.match(new RegExp....

I think everyone should be warned about this. @TassieNZ @Babak
I confirmed this problem after testing on local. I wrote an Email to the seller, I asked them to explain the problem.

Reactions: mr.t2d
anyone know about this? i want to have multiple servers with different content but when i use it it just appears SERVER 1 NAME :: CONTENT 1 || SERVER 2 NAME :: CONTENT
and anyone have child tp :(
1678804832404.png

anyone know about this? i want to have multiple servers with different content but when i use it it just appears SERVER 1 NAME :: CONTENT 1 || SERVER 2 NAME :: CONTENT
and anyone have child tp :(
1678804832404.png
Enter the content according to the instructions it describes.

Ex:

Google :: abcxyz || Facebook: ABCXYZ

Click google, show abcxyz
Click facebook, show ABCXYZ

anyone know how to optimize performance for madara theme? i'm using contabo 8core 30gb ram, my website has about 300-400 user online, cpu usage always 100% for some second and then down to 30-50%, after a while it happen again and again, so maybe anyone know best server setting to optimize madara theme. when i monitor with htop its appear mysql that take high cpu usage

anyone know how to optimize performance for madara theme? i'm using contabo 8core 30gb ram, my website has about 300-400 user online, cpu usage always 100% for some second and then down to 30-50%, after a while it happen again and again, so maybe anyone know best server setting to optimize madara theme. when i monitor with htop its appear mysql that take high cpu usage
save image to external server. use cdn cache. other than that you need more specialize person

hey guys whenever i scrap manga from fanfox there always some chapters that are in vol.
is there any way to scrap directly in no volume or is there any way to make volume box always open .
Any solution pls.
the best way is build your own scrapper.
do not use wp plugin scrappers. it's not stable and hard to modify.
you can build using laravel or CI

bruh, use inspect tool from chrome browser.
and add some css on Theme Options --> Misc --> custom css

it's the easiest way
a long time ago there was a person who knew horse riding and told everyone that dont slouch but he never knew the other person doesnt even know how to mount on horse.
moral of story - no no css 😂 if i knew css i wouldve made a custom one

• Haha
Reactions: slvrsteele
a long time ago there was a person who knew horse riding and told everyone that dont slouch but he never knew the other person doesnt even know how to mount on horse.
moral of story - no no css 😂 if i knew css i wouldve made a custom one
that's why you're looking a help in this precious forum, right?
and you won't learn it?
you want to ride a horse, but won't bother to learning how to ride an horse.
🙄

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock