• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
a long time ago there was a person who knew horse riding and told everyone that dont slouch but he never knew the other person doesnt even know how to mount on horse.
moral of story - no no css 😂 if i knew css i wouldve made a custom one
that's why you're looking a help in this precious forum, right?
and you won't learn it?
you want to ride a horse, but won't bother to learning how to ride an horse.
🙄

that's why you're looking a help in this precious forum, right?
and you won't learn it?
you want to ride a horse, but won't bother to learning how to ride an horse.
🙄
why ride a horse ? when you can ride a bike ig

jk dude its been like 20 days since i got into it and yes aint learning coding but with time maybe html css but i needed the solution and someone told me how to do it = knowledge +1

a great man once said learn is another word for fun well i dont know what it means since i dont have horse ig but i'm mowing and collecting grass and soon i will try to get that horse
but one can not learn to ride a horse in a day
rome wasnt built in a year
horse first got tamed 6000 years ago before that people didnt know about how powerfull a horse is i hope u get the point

Hello guys, I need a Little bit help, I changed my hosting after adding my Website to another hosting, my website front page looks fine but when i click to any link it says page not found.

Attachments

• 1678989882179.png
    1678989882179.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 12
Hello guys, I need a Little bit help, I changed my hosting after adding my Website to another hosting, my website front page looks fine but when i click to any link it says page not found.
rebuild permalink, and if your last hosting used apache make sure to set rewrite rule from apache to nginx because nginx not use httacsess. or the simple way is ask help from your hosting CS

Well if you havent here you go (its from babitao) and when installed it it was asking me to install mycred so i have no idea cause i dont use it

Attachments

• mycred.2.4.10.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 43
  • wp-manga-chapter-coin.zip
    242.7 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: irene20222
hey, anyone know how to block tachiyomi to access our webcomic with madara theme?
i noticed that everytime somesite has cloudflare verification process it always fail to open in tachiyomi. at least your site get good backlink

Last edited:
! can someone tell me which settings of wp rocket to not use with madara cause last time i lost the stars option 😅

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock