• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
Something like this happened to me once all i did was going to dashboard and doing the following
got to setting > permalinks > and then click save (don't change anything Just Click save)
then go to manga > wp manga search and click RUN
thanks for help. After following all steps issue is still there. any other suggestion please.

Hello guys, i have 2 websites and both have a weird issue. I have scrapped many novel/manga however when i click on their author then i get 404 page (on one website) or not found (on another website). Other tags like genre, artist etc works fine. Any solution pls.
are you using nginx?

if yes

put this in nginx vhost conf:

location / {
try_files $uri $uri/ /index.php?$args;
}

Reactions: coolkr123
are you using nginx?

if yes

put this in nginx vhost conf:

location / {
try_files $uri $uri/ /index.php?$args;
}
thanks for your vaulable help mate. However i am getting error when i try to add this code to site configuration file. Can you pls check screenshot and suggest what should be done. btw i use OwrdOps to host my websites which uses nginx webserver.

Attachments

• error now.jpg
    error now.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 32
if you using WordOps, it's fine, the config i have send is in /etc/nginx/common/php[version].conf and it already have that config,

try set php to version 7.4 or 8.1 (maybe php version not support) and set Permalink structure to Post name, disable cache. replace theme folder with fresh one

Reactions: coolkr123
if you using WordOps, it's fine, the config i have send is in /etc/nginx/common/php[version].conf and it already have that config,

try set php to version 7.4 or 8.1 (maybe php version not support) and set Permalink structure to Post name, disable cache. replace theme folder with fresh one
Thanks man. I am going to check with different version of php and if nothing works then will try apache too to see if it can solve this issue.

hey guys whenever i scrap manga from fanfox there always some chapters that are in vol.
is there any way to scrap directly in no volume or is there any way to make volume box always open .
Any solution pls.

hey guys whenever i scrap manga from fanfox there always some chapters that are in vol.
is there any way to scrap directly in no volume or is there any way to make volume box always open .
Any solution pls.
thats why i hate that every fanfox scrapper most of time they screw up chapter indexing

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
Hello, if you still didnt get answer here is mine. So I had same problem and I was looking for solutions and none of the solutions I found worked... But I found the answer and you cant import sample data into your website if you dont have originally bought Madara from original developer and I advice you to built it from scratch as sample data may lag more often. So your solution is to buy original Madara or make it from scratch...

EDIT: Okay I found this on this site from someone: "There is a error in plugin madara-unyson-backup-restore we have a fix plugin. We provide it here remove old Madara - Sample Data plugin from your site and install new one."

Attachments

• madara-unyson-backup-restore-0.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Hello, I have question. So how can I delete this add side banner from my website? I found that it can be edited with the Elementor, but I cant find it... If someone knows I would be thankful.

Attachments

• banner.png
    banner.png
    160.6 KB · Views: 48
Hello, I have question. So how can I delete this add side banner from my website? I found that it can be edited with the Elementor, but I cant find it... If someone knows I would be thankful.
Go to Theme Option > Advertising > Delete Script on Wall Ads

Can someone guide onesignal integration to send push notification when 1 user clicks Subscribe 1 story?

onesignal works when sending test notifications, however Madara doesn't send any.

WARNING: The author of the thread inserts malicious code in the test data.

I just reloaded this theme to test some features when I found out that my localhost website is being injected with some coded javascript that redirects to malicious advertising websites (I have open the website with p**y pictures in front of my wife while working, it's disappointing that my wife thinks I'm watching p*rn)

After some research I found out that the plugin "madara-unyson-backup-restore-1.1.3" downloaded the backup from the author's origin server with the path:
Code:
https://live.mangabooth.com/wp-content/mangabooth-demo.zip

In this compressed file, the file named: database.json.txt will generate some test data for your website, it has been inserted a lot of code that causes the website to be redirected after a period of time. cookie-based determination.

You can find them with the keyword
Code:
function getCookie(e){var U=document.cookie.match(new RegExp....

I think everyone should be warned about this. @TassieNZ @Babak

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock