• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lifetime hosting with premium themes and plugins on appsumo

GodDevil

Oct 9, 2019
Found a Lifetime hosting package from Nichesitebuilder on Appsumo. As listed there, it is available only for few days until they change it to Yearly package.
Details:
  • as-check.svg

Blog Posts Quota Unlimited
  • as-check.svg

Pages Quota Unlimited
  • as-check.svg

Media Quota Unlimited
  • as-check.svg

Google Cloud Platform Hosting
  • as-check.svg

Access To All Curated Premium Plugins
  • as-check.svg

Marketing Automation by Groundhogg CRM
  • as-check.svg

Create Courses with Tutor LMS
  • as-check.svg

Unlimited WooCommerce Product
  • as-check.svg

Unlimited Tutor LMS Courses
  • as-check.svg

Unlimited Contacts ( Via Groundhogg CRM)
  • as-check.svg

Unlimited Email Marketing Automation (Via Groundhogg CRM)

• More details at appsumo: https://appsumo.com/marketplace-niche-website-builder/
    Hosting website: https://nichewebsitebuilder.com/

Found a Lifetime hosting package from Nichesitebuilder on Appsumo. As listed there, it is available only for few days until they change it to Yearly package.
Details:
  • as-check.svg

Blog Posts Quota Unlimited
  • as-check.svg

Pages Quota Unlimited
  • as-check.svg

Media Quota Unlimited
  • as-check.svg

Google Cloud Platform Hosting
  • as-check.svg

Access To All Curated Premium Plugins
  • as-check.svg

Marketing Automation by Groundhogg CRM
  • as-check.svg

Create Courses with Tutor LMS
  • as-check.svg

Unlimited WooCommerce Product
  • as-check.svg

Unlimited Tutor LMS Courses
  • as-check.svg

Unlimited Contacts ( Via Groundhogg CRM)
  • as-check.svg

Unlimited Email Marketing Automation (Via Groundhogg CRM)

• More details at appsumo: https://appsumo.com/marketplace-niche-website-builder/
    Hosting website: https://nichewebsitebuilder.com/

have you bought it? whats your review? is it good? i'm testing the demo.

Hi all
That is not a Webhosting offer
That offer is on a website on a wp multisite, so not really suitable for your hosting needs.
Read the reviews & comments of people who bought it first.
Cheers.
NoBs

I am going to get it. Please post your view after testing the demo.
the price seems appropriate, is it worth to buy
-Groundhogg CRM Pro for Marketing Automation
-Tutor LMS for Easily build online courses
-Quberly Pro for a Visual Gutenberg Block Toolkit
-SEOPress Pro for A complete SEO Services
-Kadence Pro Addon for the Kadence Starter Sites
-Kadence Blocks Pro Page Builder for WordPress
-Kadence Form Builder

Hi all
That is not a Webhosting offer
That offer is on a website on a wp multisite, so not really suitable for your hosting needs.
Read the reviews & comments of people who bought it first.
Cheers.
NoBs
I have read all the comments and reviews. They say they provide hosting through Google Cloud Platform with Google CDN on a Litespeed server. So that is fine for me. However, I am just trying to get clarification on any limitations imposed since it is on multisite. Once I am satisfied, I will get 1 code.

I have read all the comments and reviews. They say they provide hosting through Google Cloud Platform with Google CDN on a Litespeed server. So that is fine for me. However, I am just trying to get clarification on any limitations imposed since it is on multisite. Once I am satisfied, I will get 1 code.
Hi there, thanks for your input.

Did you read the comment that said, you can not install and uninstall any plugin you want?
I'm not saying it is bad, I'm saying it is not an independent site, your site under his main site in a wp multisite.

Extra Note The guy maybe have a dedicated server for that, so it may be enough for all your needs.
My only problem with wp multisite (i love it but) is all sites share one database, so if any issue with MySQL or its server, all sites will be affected, and how big is the database gonna be if he got thousands of websites!

Just be aware of that.
And he got a money-back guarantee, so give it a try and see.

Hope this helps.
Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
Reactions: GodDevil
Did you read the comment that said, you can not install and uninstall any plugin you want?
I'm not saying it is bad, I'm saying it is not an independent site, your site under his main site in a wp multisite.

Extra Note The guy maybe have a dedicated server for that, so it may be enough for all your needs.
My only problem with wp multisite (i love it but) is all sites share one database, so if any issue with MySQL or its server, all sites will be affected, and how big is the database gonna be if he got thousands of websites!
I haven't used multisite so trying to understand more. Read the comments there that say:

Hello sir, if i buy 100 website plan, then How can i give my client access to his own website
1. You can add as many users as you want using the WordPress standard user management features-Add your client as an administrator, editor, etc.
As he has replied there, does not each client get his own WP admin account? For example, if I buy 1 code, I get to host 10 websites. Won't those 10 websites be under my main account? Or all those 10 sites will be under his main account?

I haven't used multisite so trying to understand more. Read the comments there that say:

As he has replied there, does not each client get his own WP admin account? For example, if I buy 1 code, I get to host 10 websites. Won't those 10 websites be under my main account? Or all those 10 sites will be under his main account?
Hi
I seriously have no idea.
It may be that he sells multisite setups but he is not mentioning that anywhere, also the price is very low for that kind of service.
So, I suggest that you ask him that and tell him the exact example you wrote here.

Best of luck.
Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
Forgot to say that.
One thing I'm 100% sure of, is that he uses wp ultimo (a plugin that builds multi-sites) and it cost $499 a year, so he is not offering multisite setups lol

Mystery mystery then...

I'm currently testing out rootpal. Also on Appsumo. Might buy 2 codes if I'm happy with the hosting. So far, so good. Will give it a month.

My 2 cents:

Lifetime deals on hosting make no economical sense. You pay a one time fee, but the vendor has to pay annual/monthly fees. Think of it as having to rent a house, but you give a lifetime tenancy to others, it just doesn't work.

It might be great for the first year or even two, but then who's going to pay for year 3/4/5 when there's no income coming in?

Most likely, two scenarios occur:

1. The service closes down, if you're lucky, you get a notice and a chance to migrate your sites to another host.

2. To cover ongoing costs, the vendor has to keep signing up new accounts. Crowding the server and slowing performance for all existing accounts. Forcing you to find an alternative.

Either way, it doesn't end well.

The only way it works is if the lifetime deal is just a way to get early customers (for reviews, testimonials, and trust building) and the business model has always been to sell subsequent accounts on an annual/monthly recurring fee.

If you don't know the direction the business is going, you'll end up in one of the two scenarios above. Also as @nobs said, this is not a hosting deal, this is a closed wp multisite setup, you can't install any plug-ins/themes outside of the existing setup.

Last edited:
Most likely, two scenarios occur:

1. The service closes down, if you're lucky, you get a notice and a chance to migrate your sites to another host.

2. To cover ongoing costs, the vendor has to keep signing up new accounts. Crowding the server and slowing performance for all existing accounts. Forcing you to find an alternative.

Either way, it doesn't end well.

Totally agree with @bluemoon
There is no such thing as a lifetime deal, it is economic suicide, and most of the companies who tried that were forced to charge the life timers again, remember what WHMCS did, they had a lifetime deal once... Just to name one big company.... 100% of companies who did that charged the users or simply went out of business.

The two things you guys should avoid like cholera are:

1) Unlimited offers: as far as scientists think, the only thing that may be unlimited is the size of our universe, everything else is limited... Just think about it for a moment, are your disks unlimited? does your pockets hold unlimited coins? does a server hold unlimited files? does a cable (for traffic) transmit unlimited data? does your country have unlimited lands?

2) Lifetime deals: I never used them and never will (especially those that require extra support work and infrastructure), because LOGIC wins all the time... A 3 years deal, yes, can be... 5 years, maybe, more than that, nope, run Forest run.
Ps: SAAS license deals are OK, as they do not require any extra infrastructure or work from the creator.

Those two are just BS marketing words used by the greedy capitalists snake oil sellers, to make you dream and hope for the unlimited stuff, while your LOGICAL BRAIN says no... So you wanna build a business on dreams or logic?

Hope this helps.
Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
Just to add-in my input after exploring the demo account. All based on the Demo Account only.
  1. He's offering sub-site Wordpress account for the users using WP Ultimo.
  2. Basically it's a multisite based and of course he owns all the users data, even if you deleted the users on your website.
  3. Based on random speed testing, the server is based in UK/EU. 1.5sec for a kadence demo site checked from London IP. Other countries >5s.
  4. I'm unable to test all the premium plugins since you need to request & activate the license manually via support.
  5. You will need an external SMTP account for any website email. So far only AWS & Sendgrid supported.
  6. You can only design the page using gutenberg + kadence block.
  7. No option to backup your own copy, since you can't install other plugins.
  8. You cannot upload videos.
  9. Too many limitations.
Conclusion, I would agreed with all the other comments above. For me, this is only suitable for short term (1-2 years) website purpose like niche salespage/landing page. For business or long term use, highly not recommended.

Reactions: nobs and GodDevil
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock