• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress

LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress v4.13.0

No permission to download
Babak updated LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress with a new update entry:

LearnDash v4.5.0.3

Download LearnDash v4.5.0.3 - WordPress LMS Plugin by LearnDash Nulled Free
= [v4.5.0.3] =

* Fix - Stripe Connect does not allow purchase for a logged-out user if Registration page not set.
* Fix - Increase timeout period for Action Scheduler
* Fix - Prices containing commas were not being passed to payment gateways correctly.
* Tweak - Removed a non-circulating currency CLF.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Anyone found a way to fix the (create course from playlist button)
Still getting invalid licence..

Guys, I tried to pull a course from YouTube, and it returned THIS...
I used the latest version posted here...
Any fix or ideas?!

1673783332886.png
Found any solution!

GradeBook for LearnDash v4.1.3

Attachments

• learndash-gradebook-4.1.3.zip
    787.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Love
Reactions: borre
@Jusses @moro89 @OPMLML @Mostafa493

For those having issues with the playlist/YouTube, that was an issue way back in August of last year when I was nulling this and the hub, it was started to be looked into, unfortunately as life got in the way, it never got sorted.

It seems nobody else seemed to want to look into it whilst I was away, they just posted and I know why some definitely didn't 😒

I guess I will just have to rattle this old brain and try to remember what I was doing last year....

Last edited:
@Jusses @moro89 @OPMLML @Mostafa493

For those having issues with the playlist/YouTube, that was an issue way back in August of last year when I was nulling this and the hub, it was started to be looked into, unfortunately as life got in the way, it never got sorted.

It seems nobody else seemed to want to look into it whilst I was away, they just posted and I know why some definitely didn't 😒

I guess I will just have to rattle this old brain and try to remember what I was doing last year....
Got the update, still got the same issue!
Any fix soon, please?! 🤔

Babak updated LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress with a new update entry:

LearnDash v4.5.1.1

Download LearnDash v4.5.1.1 - WordPress LMS Plugin by LearnDash Nulled Free
= [v4.5.1.1] =

* Fix - Telemetry modal loading on incorrect admin pages.

= [v4.5.1] =
* Added - Confirm dialog when setting up template in Design Wizard.
* Fix - Posts and authors were not connected on import when users were being imported.
* Fix - learndash_user_get_course_completed_date function did not calculate the correct date in some cases.
* Fix - Process shortcode placeholders in purchase...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello sir, thanks for the update, but still can't load any course from a playlist. any solution!
No timeframe given for the fix, it won't be an instant fix as other things need to be done first on Babiato and in real life, however it will be sorted when it can be and mentioned in this thread when done👍

What do you mean LMS addons?

Reactions: Groot
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock