• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LearnDash Certificate Verify & Share

LearnDash Certificate Verify & Share 1.0.14 Untouched

No permission to download
oh was not aware of that, Really sorry for the confusion

yes i do understand that, which is why u specifically mentioned in update log but people will still ask i know that much also

oh alright! Thanks for educating me on the same, Will be aware of the same from next time. Thanks again..

Actually trying to learn nulling by taking older code as reference, is that wrong if yes please tell me i will not follow the same from next time.

Not wrong as you will learn more by doing it yourself. 👍

Most nulled resources you would expect the licence page to be shown as activated too when you install it, or at least be able to activate it when they go to the licence page.

Resources here will be grabbed by anybody and used by anybody, so somebody will question why they can't activate the licence even though you can use it without needing to activate it.

If you want to just simply null it as @Morehere has done, then I would remove the licence tab too in settings, so that way you don't need to worry about licence page at all.

• Love
Reactions: Sdhillon225
There is already version 1.1.2. The previous one still has a bug with generating certificates in another language. Links are broken. Please, I beg you, make a new nulled version. A million thanks in advance!

1.2.7​

• Fix : Fixed the issue of Mail not going on course completion.
  • Fix : Fixed the issue of All topics not showing on lesson dropdown on course page.
  • Fix : Fixed the issue of quiz certificate and mail sent on quiz fail.
  • New : Added Debug and Activity Logs.

Hey, thanks a lot for sharing, you are a hero. The uploaded version here does not work anymore.

Would you be so kind please upload the latest?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock