• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kalles - Clean, Versatile, Responsive Shopify Theme - RTL support

Kalles - Clean, Versatile, Responsive Shopify Theme - RTL support v4.3.2

No permission to download
To null this theme on your own, just edit file assets/des_adm.min.js
Replace the:
else{if("No sale belonging .......
by:
else{i.html("ACTIVATION SUCCESSFULLY .......

null_diff.JPG

You can also download my nulled des_adm.min.js file and replace with your original one if you don't know how to edit: Mega.nz

Last edited:
To null this theme on your own, just edit file assets/des_adm.min.js
Replace the:
else{if("No sale belonging .......
by:
else{i.html("ACTIVATION SUCCESSFULLY .......

null_diff.JPG

You can also download my nulled des_adm.min.js file and replace with your original one if you don't know how to edit: Mega.nz
Here it didn't work. I even used your file and there is an error in several lines of code :(

Updating:​

Our friend @tom9890 was right with his print, but he missed erasing 1(one) '}' sign as in my print below. This fixed the bug in the code, now it's perfect!​

Screenshot (2).png

It works like a beauty :)

Oh! Remember to go to 'Customize' the theme, then 'Theme Configuration', then 'THEME ACTIVE'. And then write anything in 'Purchase code'. Save! Tarammm ✨✨✨

Last edited:
@Paulo Cursin Hi Paulo, thanks for the great shares :), can you suggest how to make the line as yours? i can only see one long line here in vscode and notepad, pardon me that it is such a noob question, i just learn coding recently :s

@Paulo Cursin Hi Paulo, thanks for the great shares :), can you suggest how to make the line as yours? i can only see one long line here in vscode and notepad, pardon me that it is such a noob question, i just learn coding recently :s
Hello, so... this code of yours is minified. So we have to deminify it. Just google for unminify, or something like that. And then paste your code in there and it will make your code organized line by line. Forgot to mention that. Sorry ^^

Reactions: methadone
Hello, so... this code of yours is minified. So we have to deminify it. Just google for unminify, or something like that. And then paste your code in there and it will make your code organized line by line. Forgot to mention that. Sorry ^^
Thanks a lot Paulo, it works now , i am a bit confused with Only_config-color_1.1.zip, what should we do with it :s

Hi @tom9890, @Rawisha , @Paulo Cursin

Can you guys help to nulled kalles woocommerce version on this thread?

Thanks in advance. 💕
Not using WP for 6 years. Had to setup a local site to give it a try
It's quite easy to null this theme for WP/WooCommerce
Go to edit this file: admin\assets\js\admin.js
Search for line 277:
if ( response.status == 1) {
and replace it with:
if (1) {

Now enter anything (more than 2 char) in Purchase code to activate it

Attachments

• null_kalles_wp_diff.JPG
    null_kalles_wp_diff.JPG
    153.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Hi @tom9890

Thanks it work.
But, cannot import demo content.
This theme original from author, but not bring xml file to import.

Sadly, I shared this resources but it can't be used by other member babiato because of this :cry:

Any idea?

Thanks in advance. 1673004490016.png 1673004509427.png

Not using WP for 6 years. Had to setup a local site to give it a try
It's quite easy to null this theme for WP/WooCommerce
Go to edit this file: admin\assets\js.js
Search for line 277:
if ( response.status == 1) {
and replace it with:
if (1) {

Now enter anything (more than 2 char) in Purchase code to activate it

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock