• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kalles - Clean, Versatile, Responsive Shopify Theme - RTL support

Kalles - Clean, Versatile, Responsive Shopify Theme - RTL support v4.3.2

No permission to download
Babak updated Kalles - Clean, Versatile, Responsive Shopify Theme - RTL support with a new update entry:

Kalles Shopify v3.2.0

Kalles v3.2.0 - Clean, Versatile, Responsive Shopify Theme - RTL support
v3.2 release 02/03/2022

• UPDATED: Fuction js format Money
  • IMPROVED: Code sort by collection
  • INTEGRATIONS: Judge.me Product Reviews
  • FIXED: Error calc Total price FBT on firefox
  • FIXED: Hide delivery time with “pre-order” on product has one variant
  • FIXED: Link error on menu mobile, categroies
  • FIXED: Option disable show color on product item not working
  • FIXED: Wrong text load more on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Paul Ricu
Hello and thanks for this theme!
does anyone know how to customize swatch colors?
reading the official documentation there should be a section called
"swatch, Label submenu" but it seems to be missing,
can anyone help me?
thank you all!

Kalles v4.0 - BIG UPDATE! Here's the clean theme file (NOT NULLED)

Attachments

• kalles-clean-versatile-shopify-theme-v4.0 (big update) - Clean File - Not Nulled.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 82
v4.0.1 - can someone tell me the process of nulling this theme so I can keep sharing here with the nulled version immediately.

Thanks.

Attachments

• kalles-v4.0.1-clean-not-nulled.zip
    6.7 MB · Views: 53
Reactions: miki7777
KALLES v4.0.1
IMPORTANT: if you want to use any skin(demo) of kalles, it will reset the purchase code to empty, so don't forget to write it again otherwise purchase screen will reappear. you can write anything in the purchase code. :)
Default is: "Nameless Hero"

Attachments

• Kalles v4.0.1 (extract first).zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 109
KALLES v4.0.1
IMPORTANT: if you want to use any skin(demo) of kalles, it will reset the purchase code to empty, so don't forget to write it again otherwise purchase screen will reappear. you can write anything in the purchase code. :)
Default is: "Nameless Hero"
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I thought you changed your nick to @reddragon

Thank you all for keeping this theme updated!
Can anyone who uses this theme tell me if he finds my same problem in the top bar?
when you add rich text block, and you create a text slider using ";;;" like TEST1;;;TEST2,
the slide is created because it can be scrolled manually, but it doesn't scroll automatically every n. seconds.
i think it is a bug of version 4, on version 3 it works perfectly, thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock