• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kalles - Clean, Versatile, Responsive Shopify Theme - RTL support

Kalles v2.6.0 Released 19/05/2021

YES I KNOW IT'S THE OLD VERSION! I AM TRYING TO GET A NEW ONE.

Attachments

• Kalles v2.6.0.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 86
Reactions: hamzawi
You are awesome. Love you nameless hero. I will buy the original theme, I was looking for a demo theme so that I can test it completely. Just a quick question, If I keep this website will I get a copyright strike.
or Is there any problem I will be facing in the future. Please update me, and Again thank you. You are indeed a nameless hero.

• Love
Reactions: Nameless Hero
You are awesome. Love you nameless hero. I will buy the original theme, I was looking for a demo theme so that I can test it completely. Just a quick question, If I keep this website will I get a copyright strike.
or Is there any problem I will be facing in the future. Please update me, and Again thank you. You are indeed a nameless hero.

Hi Ritesh,

The first thing to understand is, how exactly the purchase code works?
When you enter the purchase code, the theme links that purchase code to your domain name. and it can't be changed unless you tell the theme provider to reset the domain name for you. when you request them, they will simply delete the domain name associated with the purchase code MANUALLY so you can use the code for the new domain name.

Kalles theme requires a purchase code, but I have nulled it by editing CSS and JS. so, It won't ask for a purchase code in the first place. in that case, no purchase code is linked yet with the domain.

The answer to your question is,
It is not a problem if you keep the old theme, but WHY? why you want to keep the old theme? when you can just copy-paste your settings to your new theme directly.

Last edited:
Hi Ritesh,

The first thing to understand is, how exactly the purchase code works?
When you enter the purchase code, the theme links that purchase code to your domain name. and it can't be changed unless you tell the theme provider to reset the domain name for you. when you request them, they will simply delete the domain name associated with the purchase code MANUALLY so you can use the code for the new domain name.

Kalles theme requires a purchase code, but I have nulled it by editing CSS and JS. so, It won't ask for a purchase code in the first place. in that case, no purchase code is linked yet with the domain.

The answer to your question is,
It is not a problem if you keep the old theme, but WHY? why you want to keep the old theme? when you can just copy-paste your settings to your new theme directly.
hello, bro any updates to the latest version? thank you for your efforts

Sorry, not yet, the guy who brought this theme is not coming online much on SM, so no updates yet, but if someone else can provide a theme here, I will null it.

Sorry, not yet, the guy who brought this theme is not coming online much on SM, so no updates yet, but if someone else can provide a theme here, I will null it.
thank you so much I hope someone can provide the theme here

Last edited:
Hi, thank you for making theme 2.6 available. I have a problem. It seems that the javascript of some functions is not working. The amount doesn't change, the ajax cart doesn't work and the menu when you click it goes home instead of opening the menu. Is anyone else with this problem? Thanks!

I have nulled it and uploaded it but I don't use this theme personally, but I quickly checked it and everything seems fine to me. everything is working fine, ajax cart updating in real-time, prices are changing, etc. did you change anything in the theme code?

I didn't move, I did what you said. I uploaded the clean theme again to shopify and put it to test. The ajax menu and cart does not work. I would be very happy if this worked.

Kalles v2.7.2 Released 24/07/2021

Please confirm if everything is working fine, one of our friends having a problem with an old version.
@luckass1, is everything fine now in the new version? if you are still getting problems, give me developer access, I will try to solve it for you, thanks.

Attachments

• Kalles v2.7.2.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Reactions: hamzawi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock