• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme v11.5.1

No permission to download
hey bro
for nulling go here: file jnews/class/Util/ValidateLicense.php
find this code on line 193:
PHP:
$result = $this->check_purchase_wordpress_themes($token);
and replace with this code:
Code:
$result = "babia.to";
go to panel and active jnews theme with any key
you can install demos and upgrade plugin to latest version :love:
proof:
Babak, how can I import demos...Its saying invalid purchase code for me...

Babak updated JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme with a new update entry:

JNews Theme v11.1.0

Download JNews v11.1.0 - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme Nulled Free
v11.1.0 : 9 August 2023

- [IMPROVEMENT] Add Widget Importer & Exporter plugin integration
- [IMPROVEMENT] Add an option to allow contributors and subscriber to upload media
- [IMPROVEMENT] Add sort by option for related post
- [BUG] Fix Elementor radio control style conflict
- [BUG] Fix the menu issue on the Freebie demo
- [BUG] Fix missing comment recaptcha on autoloaded post
- [BUG] Fix prevent admin...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Follow these steps:

I assume you have already installed wordpress on your server
1. Install version 11.0.3 Nulled.
2. Just click and click then install as usual.
3. Install all required plugins.
I suggest only installing the required plugin and for import demo purposes because in this version almost all plugins need to be updated later.
4. Import the Demo you like.
5. Finished, but it's still on the old version.

Update Step
Note: If you install a nulled version of the theme, don't ever think about updating any service online, directly downloading it to the developer's server.
It will almost certainly fail, as some commands return null values.

So let's update this theme version manually.
1. Download version 11.1.0 (There are 2 files we need "theme.zip" and "plugins.zip")
2. In public_html > wp_content > themes , delete "jnews" folder
3. Upload "theme.zip" and extract it.
Make sure you see the new "jnews" folder replacing the old "jnews" folder you deleted earlier.
4. Check into your WP Dashbaord under Appearance > Theme.
If Jnews Theme is not active yet, just activate it.
5. Your theme has been updated.
Your next job is to manually update each "update available" plugin in public_html > wp_content > plugins
6. Extract "plugins.zip" (which you got from version 11.0.1) on your device and update one by one the plugins you want to update,
7.Finished.

Last edited:
Reactions: kola86
I have a theme installed already but its need activation now, can you help?
Follow these steps:

I assume you have already installed wordpress on your server
1. Install version 11.0.3 Nulled.
2. Just click and click then install as usual.
3. Install all required plugins.
I suggest only installing the required plugin and for import demo purposes because in this version almost all plugins need to be updated later.
4. Import the Demo you like.
5. Finished, but it's still on the old version.

Update Step
Note: If you install a nulled version of the theme, don't ever think about updating any service online, directly downloading it to the developer's server.
It will almost certainly fail, as some commands return null values.

So let's update this theme version manually.
1. Download version 11.1.0 (There are 2 files we need "theme.zip" and "plugins.zip")
2. In public_html > wp_content > themes , delete "jnews" folder
3. Upload "theme.zip" and extract it.
Make sure you see the new "jnews" folder replacing the old "jnews" folder you deleted earlier.
4. Check into your WP Dashbaord under Appearance > Theme.
If Jnews Theme is not active yet, just activate it.
5. Your theme has been updated.
Your next job is to manually update each "update available" plugin in public_html > wp_content > plugins
6. Extract "plugins.zip" (which you got from version 11.0.1) on your device and update one by one the plugins you want to update,
7.Finished.

Last edited:
Follow each step that I show in the order without any additional improvisation in the middle. 93% chance that your theme installation will be successful. The rest is security work, if not on your server then on theirs. If you have already installed a theme with mixed steps, a verification code or even an error message will appear on your wp dashboard which is very annoying. (I've experienced it in the beginning)

Reactions: yarices
Babak updated JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme with a new update entry:

JNews Theme v11.1.1

Download JNews v11.1.1 - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme Nulled Free
v11.1.1 - 23 August 2023

- [New Demo] ArtMagz
- [New Demo] Comunite
- [IMPROVEMENT] Implement a verification system for the WP directory to ensure it's ready for import demo
- [BUG] Fix paywall user status page error when a specific date format used
- [BUG] Fixed sponsored post filter not working
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Paywall v11.0.1
- [PLUGIN] Update WPBakery Page Builder v7.0

JNews Theme v11.1.2

Download JNews v11.1.2 - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme Nulled Free
v11.1.2 : 5 September 2023

- [IMPROVEMENT] Add TikTok account to Social Widgets
- [IMPROVEMENT] Add Line account to Social Icon Element Elementor
- [IMPROVEMENT] Add Discord and Line account to Social Icon Element WPBakery
- [IMPROVEMENT] Change Discord, Line, and Twitter logo with SVG logo in Social Icon
- [IMPROVEMENT] Change Line and Twitter logo with SVG logo in JNews - Social Share
- [IMPROVEMENT]...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock