• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme v11.5.1

No permission to download
Babak updated JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme with a new update entry:

JNews Theme v11.0.4

Download JNews v11.0.4 - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme Nulled Free
v11.0.4 : 13 April 2023

- [IMPROVEMENT] Add margin options for wp blocks
- [IMPROVEMENT] Reduced render-blocking effect of Google Analytics 4 by optimizing loading scripts.
- [BUG] Resolved issue that caused errors on PHP versions below 7.3 due to an extra comma.
- [PLUGIN] Update JegAI Assistant v1.2.1
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Essential v11.0.2
- [PLUGIN] Update Revolution Slider v6.6.12
- [PLUGIN]...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not nulled and always error : The editor has encountered an unexpected error.
i'm on wp 5.8
Screen Capture 005 - Download JNews v11.0.4 - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme Nu_ ...jpg
Notice in the resource history that the download is first shared untouched and then nulled. The nulled version is clearly identified as such. So first check the version you downloaded before installing it and wait for the nulled version instead of stating the obvious.

Reactions: timalin
Probably not so important update, but just to notice...

Version 11.0.5 : 14 April 2023

- [BUG] Fixed false positive virus detection warnings

Hey guys...can anyone help me with gallery plugin, Even though its active..i can't see new gallery settings when i add media into posts. Using Gutenberg editor.

Every version on the web I have downloaded states nulled and on dashboard it says congrats it's activated but none of them let the demo imports happen without failing. Does this v11.0.5 allow for demo import without failing? Also do we still have to null it ourselves by changing the code?

Hi, When i'm trying to update the JNEWS PLUGINS like JNews - View Counter, JNews - Esseitials, It is showing. the following error:

1681980819332.png

Can you please help?

Reactions: Lakuma
It was already a new version, nobody will be able to make nulled available. The person who will be able to nullify this new version is about to be born.
The guys did their best now on Jnews.

Best plugin for directory list

Listinghub wordpress business is now a premium plugin, no bugs and no one is able to null it.

they did a great job with this APM version , best of all this puglin is integrated with Jnews and Soledad .

Generating monetization of directors ads.

Best plugin for directory list

Listinghub wordpress business is now a premium plugin, no bugs and no one is able to null it.

they did a great job with this APM version , best of all this puglin is integrated with Jnews and Soledad .

Generating monetization of directors ads.

Babak updated JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme with a new update entry:

JNews Theme v11.0.7

Download JNews v11.0.7 - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme Nulled Free
v11.0.7 : 31 May 2023

- [BUG] Fix alignment margin image in single post issue
- [BUG] Fix false positive google virus detection warnings
- [BUG] Fix Instagram footer error
- [BUG] Fix scroll to element triggered directly
- [BUG] Fix the sticky element style issue
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Instagram Feed v11.0.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Guys, i got issue on the style color. Already change the color from Appereance > Customize but its not reflected on the live site. Any idea? Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock