• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme v11.5.1

No permission to download
@Babak.1 and @TassieNZ can you please help us. We are experiencing some problems here.
It still requires a license and the the plugins are outdated. Please we need help.

Any other person who sees this first and is able to help, kindly do. We will appreciate. VERY MUCH.

I installed JNews 10.6.3 and then updated to 11.1.2 and worked correctly. To update the plugins you need to send to the WP plugin folder and then unzip Screenshot 2023-09-18 at 03-01-42 Dashboard ‹ VejoAmor — WordPress.png

I'm also having the same issue. Please help...
Install Jnews 10.6.3 first and then update to 11.1.2. To update plugin you need upload plugins on jnews/plugins or just move in your server from ./jnews/plugins to ./wp-content/plugins

TO whom complains cannot install Jnews theme:
1 - Install v10.6.x (10.6.3 or 10.6.4)
2 - Install new version of Jnews (or the version you want)
3 - Install plugins: upload .zip files to plugin folder then extract. Go to Plugin page in WP Admin to activate

Reactions: kola86
Can you let me know why they create tracking code? if you have any information about it this first time, I see that

It's a code system from Envato that is automatically generated to track the distribution of links to files.
The code can lead to user accounts. and if a violation occurs, Envato can easily track and suspend.

cmiiw.

Reactions: abhsec
Babak updated JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme with a new update entry:

JNews Theme v11.1.3

Download JNews v11.1.3 - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme Nulled Free
v11.1.3 : 25 September 2023

- [IMPROVEMENT] Change Twitter logo to Twitter X in JNews Popular Widget
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improve the User List Element style for the subscribe button
- [BUG] Fix share buttons still showing even user has not chosen the social share network
- [BUG] Avoid fatal errors when the user clears the share buttons
- [BUG] Fix social login with LinkedIn
- [BUG] Fix the JNews Module 20...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock