• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme v11.5.1

No permission to download
can anyone help please whenever i tried to import demos it stuck on Preparing
i used jnews_10.6.4_null_Babiato
Why not just use the latest main download?

the latest ver not working for me because i cant import a demo it ask me for License key
The main download works fine and installs demos and plugins, you probably just need to clean WordPress and browser cache.

If you read the previous pages you would see that it works.

Hello, can you share nulled plugins up to date
All in the main download.

Any additional plugins like Elementor, WPBakery, YellowPencil Pro and Slider Revolution, the nulled versions of those can be found in their own Babiato threads.

The main download works fine and installs demos and plugins, you probably just need to clean WordPress and browser cache.

If you read the previous pages you would see that it works.
well as you says yes its working but now the problem is i cant import a demo maybe the problem with my hosting because i tried free hosting and it worked perfectly dont know why i can't import demo in my wordpress (my paid hosting)

Reactions: arvien
@bobsmith @RickGrimes22 the problem was Cloudflare SSL, solution which i did is i just removed from there and import demo and it works well and then add domain again on Cloudflare done.

now just need to fix thease

• Please Install PHP image Magic library
  • Please Install PHP image Magic & GD library
can you guys help me how to fix this?

Thanks.

Last edited:
@bobsmith @RickGrimes22 the problem was Cloudflare SSL, solution which i did is i just removed from there and import demo and it works well and then add domain again on Cloudflare done.

now just need to fix thease

• Please Install PHP image Magic library
  • Please Install PHP image Magic & GD library
can you guys help me how to fix this?

Thanks.

That should be already pre-installed in your php version, you just need to enable it in your own php.ini or you will have to do it through your own host through their CPanel and simply enabling the extensions there.

If it is not there on your servers host, then you will need to contact them to get them to enable it.

You can find more about it by just searching online for either PHP image Magic library / PHP image Magic & GD library, or something like 'how to enable GD' or 'how to enable php-imagick'.

Like GD for example, you should just be able to go into your own php.ini and simply uncomment the gd line, depending on where you are running it could be ';extension=php_gd2.dll' or ';extension=gd' - simply remove the ';' from in front of it.

If I need to edit anything like that I will turn off servers first and log out of WordPress/phpMyAdmin, make any changes and then restart servers and then log back into WordPress.

The same as I would when ever I manually update my local's PHP version or phpMyAdmin., just always make sure that you make a backup copy of anything before you go changing it, so if anything goes wrong you can simply just replace with the backup.

Reactions: Riddik
That should be already pre-installed in your php version, you just need to enable it in your own php.ini or you will have to do it through your own host through their CPanel and simply enabling the extensions there.

If it is not there on your servers host, then you will need to contact them to get them to enable it.

You can find more about it by just searching online for either PHP image Magic library / PHP image Magic & GD library, or something like 'how to enable GD' or 'how to enable php-imagick'.

Like GD for example, you should just be able to go into your own php.ini and simply uncomment the gd line, depending on where you are running it could be ';extension=php_gd2.dll' or ';extension=gd' - simply remove the ';' from in front of it.

If I need to edit anything like that I will turn off servers first and log out of WordPress/phpMyAdmin, make any changes and then restart servers and then log back into WordPress.

The same as I would when ever I manually update my local's PHP version or phpMyAdmin., just always make sure that you make a backup copy of anything before you go changing it, so if anything goes wrong you can simply just replace with the backup.
thanks for reply i just try with php.ini and check there are no such
';extension=php_gd2.dll' or ';extension=gd'
in my php.ini i also contact them and they says You are on a shared server, and enabling or disabling anything on a shared server, including PHP-related things, is impossible.

Anyway to Downgrade JNews 11.0.2 to 10.0.3 without losing data or settings

i think it loads heavy on server

Version 11.0.3 : 4 April 2023

- [IMPROVEMENT] Add new speed optimization options for preloading pages
- [IMPROVEMENT] Add option to redirect to the last page after social login
- [IMPROVEMENT] Override post category permalink
- [IMPROVEMENT] Remove Google+ from JNews
- [BUG] Fix Autoload Narrow Sidebar Mobile Issue
- [BUG] Fix Facebook social counter issue
- [BUG] Fix JNews Gallery on Autoloaded Post Issue
- [BUG] Fix missing video playlist carousel when JNews - Podcast active
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Auto Load Post v11.0.1
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Gallery v11.0.1
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Podcast v11.0.1
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Social Login v11.0.1

Babak updated JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme with a new update entry:

JNews Theme v11.0.3

Download JNews v11.0.3 - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme Nulled Free
v11.0.3 : 4 April 2023

- [IMPROVEMENT] Add new speed optimization options for preloading pages
- [IMPROVEMENT] Add option to redirect to the last page after social login
- [IMPROVEMENT] Override post category permalink
- [IMPROVEMENT] Remove Google+ from JNews
- [BUG] Fix Autoload Narrow Sidebar Mobile Issue
- [BUG] Fix Facebook social counter issue
- [BUG] Fix JNews Gallery on Autoloaded Post Issue

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock