• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[HELP] How stay anonymous and Safe?

Hello there, im wondering like i say in the title "how stay anonymous and safe?" this is because i need upload a torrent site, and no idea how to prevent get problems with the hosting or with any legal issue, i never hear anything about a site owner ger jailed or anything (with this related content ofc) so please if you can give me some advice i will be thankfull!!

Really Good Question:
1) Server 1 from Russia , Server 2 from Czech
2) Server 1 is main and server 2 is proxy node
3) You need to buy domain from bulletproof vendor

Key points :
1) Always buy with crypto or fake VCC
2) Never login to your own website without VPN ( Buy from Selly or other platforms )

If you follow all those correctly i dont think anyone will know you. And when you want to stay anonymous you need to pay good too ;)

Good luck.

I can assure you 99% that always works.. And always deal with multiple Cryptos ALT coins for paying or selling they are so many wallets you can simple install on windows RDP.

You need total 3 servers here , 2 x VPS 1 x Windows ( go small i dont think you will get million traffic over night , you can easily start with a budget of 30 to 50$ for now ) Scale up when your traffic grows.

Servers really need to be special which can handle L5 to L7 layer attacks these days companies simply hire some hacker if he does L7 your server cannot handle that .. So yeah your server should be special :)

If your not technical guy open service thread offer a job to setup things someone will reach you surely..

Hello there, im wondering like i say in the title "how stay anonymous and safe?" this is because i need upload a torrent site, and no idea how to prevent get problems with the hosting or with any legal issue, i never hear anything about a site owner ger jailed or anything (with this related content ofc) so please if you can give me some advice i will be thankfull!!
Danishbits, one of the largest nordic tracker. Siteowner was jailed for months ago.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock