• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

IPTV | Help Me So I Can Help My Dad & My Family

Mingao

Jul 16, 2022
My name is Mint, I work as a forum developer and handle servers, but today I'm here to seek some advice and assistance regarding IPTV servers.

I also hope this is the correct place for this thread, in any advance sorry if not!

Recently, I found out that my dad has been paying a substantial amount (around 800-1000 euros) for an IPTV server that supposedly provides him with channels and other content like YouTube. As someone familiar with servers, I can't help but feel concerned that he might be getting ripped off. Financially, we are not in the best situation, and it pains me to see him spending so much money on something that seems overpriced.

I'm reaching out to the community to ask for your help and expertise on this matter. Can anyone here give me some insight into whether my dad is being taken advantage of with these costs? Is there a standard price range for IPTV servers, so I can compare it to what he's currently paying?

Furthermore, I'm curious to know if it's possible for me to set up my own IPTV server. If this is a viable option, I'd love to learn more about it. My main motivation is to help my dad and possibly save us some money in the process.

So, I have a few questions:

1. Are the costs my dad is paying for the IPTV server reasonable or is he being ripped off?
  2. What is the typical price range for IPTV servers and their services?
  3. If feasible, could someone guide me on how to set up my own IPTV server, and how much would it cost?

Yes this Is well piracy based I guess? It's not legal, If the guy would get caught he'd have to pay a hefty price? Not sure.
    My dad resellers to other clients to like 5 EUR to give them access to the channel lists.

The channels have Russian, Lithuanian, English sh**, movies too cause the old geezers here can't leave the chance of not seeing bullshit. Excuse me for my language.
I appreciate any insights, advice, or suggestions you can offer. It hurts to see my dad struggling financially, and I want to do everything in my power to help him. Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and I look forward to hearing from you all.

Best regards, Mint (Distia)

Update.
- Private Person That My Dad Buys From
- Channels Are Available With Rewind
- Has Spots, Movies, Normal Channels, Music ETC.
- He Has IPTV Boxes Also Which Come With A Modded Android
- It Also Depends On The Signals, Ukraine Has Found The Latest Satellite And Has Been Jamming Signals.

Last edited:
I am not so familiar with the IPTV matter, but I guess that amount is too much in my opinion. Here's an article that can help you..

Reactions: Mingao
I am not so familiar with the IPTV matter, but I guess that amount is too much in my opinion. Here's an article that can help you..
Any help Is thankful enough :)

If in this price he is getting whole server for himself and reselling it to others and server is powerful enough to handle 1000 connection s, then the price is good, You can arrange me a one week subscription if you want me to test speed, channels and tell you if price is good.

If in this price he is getting whole server for himself and reselling it to others and server is powerful enough to handle 1000 connection s, then the price is good, You can arrange me a one week subscription if you want me to test speed, channels and tell you if price is good.
I don't own the server, neither does my dad. He buys It and pays like monthly or 3 months etc. He has no control over the server he just gives out the connection or channels to the clients.

I don't own the server, neither does my dad. He buys It and pays like monthly or 3 months etc. He has no control over the server he just gives out the connection or channels to the clients.
Then surely he is paying high cost, better if he find any good service that provides reselling, Then he can become a reseller and earn on every client he gets.

Then surely he is paying high cost, better if he find any good service that provides reselling, Then he can become a reseller amd earn on every client he gets.
That's what I want to do for him, he doesn't understand server stuff, I do. I don't want him to pay a single cent for this bs :)

That's what I want to do for him, he doesn't understand server stuff, I do. I don't want him to pay a single cent for this bs :)
Here's what I would suggest.
Do some good research on google, read blogs etc, Rent a server that allows pirated contents, Take help with chatgpt and setup your own server

I think there must be something wrong here or maybe I’m not readying it right

Is he paying 800 to 1000$ a month just so he can watch iptv ?

Is he selling packages to family members ?

Iptv packages start from as little at 5$ a month for 10k channels

Iptv resellers packages start from around 12$ a month

An iptv server that would stream 1/2000 connections would only be 100$ a month

What is actually costing him 800/1000 ?

I run iptv server and it don’t cost nowhere near that price 🙂

I think there must be something wrong here or maybe I’m not readying it right

Is he paying 800 to 1000$ a month just so he can watch iptv ?

Is he selling packages to family members ?

Iptv packages start from as little at 5$ a month for 10k channels

Iptv resellers packages start from around 12$ a month

An iptv server that would stream 1/2000 connections would only be 100$ a month

What is actually costing him 800/1000 ?

I run iptv server and it don’t cost nowhere near that price 🙂
Maybe you can guide him and me too on how do we setup own server, I own few dedicated servers from hetzner.

Maybe you can guide him and me too on how do we setup own server, I own few dedicated servers from hetzner.
Of cause I can help

Can’t use hetz they are not dmca and will just close down your server

What do you intent to do with the iptv , if your just looking to watch or maybe resell a few packages then there is no point setting up your own server, just buy a resellers package for 10/15$ a month 🙂

Of cause I can help

Can’t use hetz they are not dmca and will just close down your server

What do you intent to do with the iptv , if your just looking to watch or maybe resell a few packages then there is no point setting up your own server, just buy a resellers package for 10/15$ a month 🙂
From long time I wanted to be in IPTV business :D
Is it still profitable after so many OTT apps?

I have my own server to at my home with 1 GBPS port, I can use that to without any DMCA issue offcourse.
I plan to do it little professionally, Like setup a good website, promotions on Instagram etc

Things I need to know,

Is there any ready to use script available for backend?

From where do we grab videos? Is it hosted on our own server or just scrapping from around the web?

From long time I wanted to be in IPTV business :D
Is it still profitable after so many OTT apps?
Of cause it’s possible, you don’t just see 1 of anything , you just need to stand out from the crowd , in anything you do
I think you just won’t to watch and sell iptv packages on your own android tv box
I have my own server to at my home with 1 GBPS port, I can use that to without any DMCA issue offcourse.
I plan to do it little professionally, Like setup a good website, promotions on Instagram etc

first what country are you from as you will still get dmca from your home server they will just sent it to your broadband provider 🙂

2. You don’t need your own iptv server to do all of this , just buy the package

Things I need to know,

Is there any ready to use script available for backend?

From where do we grab videos? Is it hosted on our own server or just scrapping from around the web?

Yes there are ready built backends like XAU , Xui , xu

But they are not cheap and not easy to run and yes you still need to provide your own channels

Iptv is not videos they are live tv channel , yes you need very powerful scanners to collect the channels ( if running your own server )

No they are not stored on your server as they are just live streaming links

The easiest thing you can do is go buy a iptv resellers package for 10/15$ a month

Download smarter iptv app or get your own android tv box and sell it with your packages on your website and insta

I will be adding iptv resellers package to embedword sale thread tomorrow

We have all channels and all countries ready for you to add your own player to and sell on your site 🙂

Reactions: aidanjeff
No they are not stored on your server as they are just live streaming links
Yes I know about that, I was asking about Movies and TV shows that are available in all IPTVs.
I think you're right I should first start with reselling.
Ok see you on your thread later.

Yes I know about that, I was asking about Movies and TV shows that are available in all IPTVs.
I think you're right I should first start with reselling.
Ok see you on your thread later.
No they are not stored

No point setting up your own server till you have at least 1k paying users a month and a good reason to set out on your own as it takes loads of knowledge

I see your sales thread what problems was you having with it why you not carrying on
financial problem brother, i never thought i was gonna be in problem.
and my mom also sick, she getting older. 😞
and many more, can't explain.

• Sad
Reactions: aidanjeff
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock