• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

IPTV | Help Me So I Can Help My Dad & My Family

I think there must be something wrong here or maybe I’m not readying it right

Is he paying 800 to 1000$ a month just so he can watch iptv ?

Is he selling packages to family members ?

Iptv packages start from as little at 5$ a month for 10k channels

Iptv resellers packages start from around 12$ a month

An iptv server that would stream 1/2000 connections would only be 100$ a month

What is actually costing him 800/1000 ?

I run iptv server and it don’t cost nowhere near that price 🙂

I think there must be something wrong here or maybe I’m not readying it right

Is he paying 800 to 1000$ a month just so he can watch iptv ?

Is he selling packages to family members ?

Iptv packages start from as little at 5$ a month for 10k channels

Iptv resellers packages start from around 12$ a month

An iptv server that would stream 1/2000 connections would only be 100$ a month

What is actually costing him 800/1000 ?

I run iptv server and it don’t cost nowhere near that price 🙂
Hi thanks for the response!

So yeah I think my dad Is like buying the service from him and selling channels or packages stuff like that, russian etc. Not family members but just clients that want to watch russian stuff, polish etc

Hi @ukgamer
Earlier in the thread you said you would add iptv resellers services; did you get to that yet, and if so, could you please post a link here to that thread to signup for your iptv reseller program??
Thank You, in Advance~

Of cause it’s possible, you don’t just see 1 of anything , you just need to stand out from the crowd , in anything you do
I think you just won’t to watch and sell iptv packages on your own android tv box

first what country are you from as you will still get dmca from your home server they will just sent it to your broadband provider 🙂

2. You don’t need your own iptv server to do all of this , just buy the package

Yes there are ready built backends like XAU , Xui , xu

But they are not cheap and not easy to run and yes you still need to provide your own channels

Iptv is not videos they are live tv channel , yes you need very powerful scanners to collect the channels ( if running your own server )

No they are not stored on your server as they are just live streaming links

The easiest thing you can do is go buy a iptv resellers package for 10/15$ a month

Download smarter iptv app or get your own android tv box and sell it with your packages on your website and insta

I will be adding iptv resellers package to embedword sale thread tomorrow

We have all channels and all countries ready for you to add your own player to and sell on your site 🙂
Still we waiting reseller iptv....

Of cause I can help

Can’t use hetz they are not dmca and will just close down your server

What do you intent to do with the iptv , if your just looking to watch or maybe resell a few packages then there is no point setting up your own server, just buy a resellers package for 10/15$ a month 🙂
hello my good great friend

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock