• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Solved Google search dont work on Babiato

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeltic0

Aug 3, 2018
Hi @Babak,
just wanted to let you know "google search" dont work anymore. When i search "Yith" for example i got 0 results, when i search by the forum search features it works.

Best

Xeltic0

Reactions: Nzjah
I have ublock and it doesn't block Babiato, just now getting highjack happening but have to disable javascript on the site to load without being screwed

I have ublock and it doesn't block Babiato, just now getting highjack happening but have to disable javascript on the site to load without being screwed
I'm testing some new ad formats currently

Well it's giving me a highjack URL and sending me to other places in a new tab, so I would say bad results - that's based on me being on PC

Well it's giving me a highjack URL and sending me to other places in a new tab, so I would say bad results - that's based on me being on PC
That's how pop-under ads work.

Umm highjacking my browser and loading things that it shouldn't be? Last time I checked that's not how it was before. I could understand like google ads popping up and closing them but simply clicking on the site or not being able to click something while browsing here isn't tho.

We are going off topic for the thread subject so PM me if you want to discuss further.

Google search should be fixed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock