• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Open [SEO issue] Difficult to search on Google

hpa105

Jul 16, 2022
SEO was perfect in the old domain: Babiato.co
After moving to Babia.to, it is challenging for me to search topics via Google search (I mean plugin/ theme in WP)

For example, when I searched Featured image from URL in Google, Babiato.co would appear as the first result on the first page of Google
But it is not at this time with Babia.to. I only check the first page of Google search result

So, please double-check the SEO function of this forum

---
Beside that, I also see Babiato.tech that I can login with my account but it has some differences: the topics, and maybe the resources as well.

---
How about Babiato.uk?

Thanks for your support

I will give you a small hint as how I do it:
Add an custom search engine to your browser as I did and when you write in your URL, you could search easily on Babiato. See the screenshot:
1695870198297.png
When you write babiato in your browser when you add this custom search engine, after it you can write what plugin/theme you are looking for. And then when you hit enter, it will show you the results + it will only search the title of the articles/resources on the website. As the most accurate way of finding the plugins/themes is this way.

You are going to like it and I hope it's going to solve your issue on a different way. Let me know if this solved your problem. And if you need help with it, just hit me up. I will explain you step by step how to do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeghawi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock