• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Open CAN NOT LOGIN WITH GOOGLE

advermin24

Apr 13, 2024
Can not login with google.

The OAuth client was disabled. Error 401: disabled_client

Admin please fix that!!!

Please have some patience, it's not an error that can be debugged and modified in some mere hours

It can actually be fixed in hours once they're available to spend time on it since it's a matter of making sure the Google Auth is right and they adjust it by first removing it then re-adding it back in.

It can actually be fixed in hours once they're available to spend time on it since it's a matter of making sure the Google Auth is right and they adjust it by first removing it then re-adding it back in.
@Medw1311 is away until tomorrow! Perhaps @slvrsteele can look at it for you. :)

Reactions: Yassers
@advermin24
Temporary solution, You can click on "Forgot your password?" and enter your Gmail. Once you receive an email, click on the attached link to create a new password. Finally, try logging in with your new password. I have tried this method and it has worked for me.

Hopefully it should be working now?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock