• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Facebook Sharing debugger

Gabriel Jon

Nov 22, 2019
Nigeria
hypedays.com
For a while now, my website https://trend440.com was blocked by Facebook when I had only 30 posts.
I have done all necessary troubleshooting and no one seem to listen to my plea on facebook. I blog about entertainment and music downloads. NB: I used my FB reviewed developer app to auto post on my page on FB and they flagged it as spamming because it's from same user.
To help me resolve this, each of you seeing this should click on this link below and click on If you think this is a mistake... "LET US KNOW". If you know a better way, just help.

I have the same problem and no solution so far. They blacklisted my domain and there is little to none chance to unblock it. I have heard there is some gig on fiverr that he is promising to unblock it for $75. Maybe you should try it and let us know here.

I have the same problem and no solution so far. They blacklisted my domain and there is little to none chance to unblock it. I have heard there is some gig on fiverr that he is promising to unblock it for $75. Maybe you should try it and let us know here.
You that know the Gig, why haven't you tried and let us know?

I've done that before and they blocked my domain, the only way to solve this problem
1. create a report
2. change your index domain to blog or something normal
3. make a chat to their business representative and say that you need advertise on your domain
4. wait 2 or 3 days and they will open it ffor ya

it works for me

Reactions: Gabriel Jon
I've done that before and they blocked my domain, the only way to solve this problem
1. create a report
2. change your index domain to blog or something normal
3. make a chat to their business representative and say that you need advertise on your domain
4. wait 2 or 3 days and they will open it ffor ya

it works for me
They hid the chat button from me both on pc and mobile. Should I change the index domain so you help me talk to them? I shared my problem so that God can send you my way.

You that know the Gig, why haven't you tried and let us know?
At first I don't even know the gig. I googled it and that's how I found it. Also, I'm not going to spend 75 bucks for facebook unblocking my domain. What's worse is myname.com. instead, i purchased myname.info and .biz or you can get dornin.tk for free and redirect it to your main domain. You can even use wix or wordpress.com to make some sort of squeeze page. These are big PA and Web2o sites and its a workaround that works for me. I hope this helps.

At first I don't even know the gig. I googled it and that's how I found it. Also, I'm not going to spend 75 bucks for facebook unblocking my domain. What's worse is myname.com. instead, i purchased myname.info and .biz or you can get dornin.tk for free and redirect it to your main domain. You can even use wix or wordpress.com to make some sort of squeeze page. These are big PA and Web2o sites and its a workaround that works for me. I hope this helps.
Good suggestion but this is all about per post sharing and not just mydomain.com. I could have bought other domains but I have staged a site before so I don't want that again. You know that each post has its own url trail from the main one, so redirect only works per page. Secondly, shorteners are easily unmasked by FB. I need someone to use my d3bug link above or let someone help and talk to ad support.

Good suggestion but this is all about per post sharing and not just mydomain.com. I could have bought other domains but I have staged a site before so I don't want that again. You know that each post has its own url trail from the main one, so redirect only works per page. Secondly, shorteners are easily unmasked by FB. I need someone to use my d3bug link above or let someone help and talk to ad support.
Hmmm.
How about cloning your site to other domain extensions and sharing from there and be careful not to make the same mistake for whatever they suspended the domain. You can still keep your old domain but only for Facebook start posting from .tk domain for example. But make sure you read their guidelines or change the plugin (If any) that you are sharing the content.
Here is one plugin you can use I think approved by Facebook:

Hmmm.
How about cloning your site to other domain extensions and sharing from there and be careful not to make the same mistake for whatever they suspended the domain. You can still keep your old domain but only for Facebook start posting from .tk domain for example. But make sure you read their guidelines or change the plugin (If any) that you are sharing the content.
Here is one plugin you can use I think approved by Facebook:
Thanks for this... Staging does same. You know this is blogging, meaning I will be cloning it all the time when I post a new update! This is usually resource-intensive.
I read about the WP instant article, and generally I understand they don't want auto posting anymore which am not interested in again, but will be using it next time

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock