• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dynamic Anti Bypass Safelink (SHARING KNOWLEDGE)

Hello,
@dhanamerdeka,
My Adlinkfly URL shortener is linked to the client version of Wp Safelink and then to the server version. But I just want to remove the adlinkfly last countdown page...

my issue:-- Adlinkfly > WPSafelink > Adlinkfly > Destination
I just want this:-- Adlinkfly > WPSafelink > Destination

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Hello @dhanamerdeka In my Adlinkfly integrated with Wpsafelink Client to Wp Safelink Server side all good.... but ineed just remove Adlinkfly last page countdown... ineed just adsAppeove side to destination link.. are you understand my issue?

Adlinkfly > WPSafelink > Adlinkfly > Destination

i just need Adlinkfly > Soralink > Destination

Any suggestions?
if you don't know english well... pls use https://www.deepl.com/translator
then paste it on here....

idk what you mean by that current english that you used

Reactions: ruongphimonline
if you don't know english well... pls use https://www.deepl.com/translator
then paste it on here....

idk what you mean by that current english that you used
sorry 😔 my English very very bad..

Hello,
@dhanamerdeka,
My Adlinkfly URL shortener is linked to the client version of Wp Safelink and then to the server version. But I just want to remove the adlinkfly last countdown page...

my issue:-- Adlinkfly > WPSafelink > Adlinkfly > Destination
I just want this:-- Adlinkfly > WPSafelink > Destination

this good English?

hmmm maybe the solution make count down page 0 second, or disable it
then after it you create caller/hook script inside each of them

so instead they counting down from adlinkfly
if they click the link, they will be moved automatically so no one will see that again
you can try that :) good luck

hmmm maybe the solution make count down page 0 second, or disable it
then after it you create caller/hook script inside each of them

so instead they counting down from adlinkfly
if they click the link, they will be moved automatically so no one will see that again
you can try that :) good luck
Where will this caller/hook be put in adlinkfly or in WPSAfelink? Where will the modification have to be done?

Where will this caller/hook be put in adlinkfly or in WPSAfelink? Where will the modification have to be done?
for me using soralink
they booth placed on wordpress plugins and the adlinkfly

but maybe if you want to just disable the countdown
from it's script

can you share the code ... because I am not good in PHP.
in short... no....
that's what you or your team should do alone...

on past i searching this solution around 3week to 1 month and finally find them....
all of this after i do alot of trial and error.....

it's just didn't make any sense if you just ask something and get what you want without any effort

in short... no....
that's what you or your team should do alone...

on past i searching this solution around 3week to 1 month and finally find them....
all of this after i do alot of trial and error.....

it's just didn't make any sense if you just ask something and get what you want without any effort
Please atleast tell me
So, in which file do you have to make changes in Adlinkfly? In which directory is that file?
I have been trying for weeks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock