• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dynamic Anti Bypass Safelink (SHARING KNOWLEDGE)

Hzura

Babiato Lover
Aug 29, 2020
Isekai
maybe this is great idea if you also making money with safelink.
For example if you using adsense + popup... and integrate it with safelink sites like... adlinkfly or other's

the most bad day that you will encounter is about "bypassed" by the visitor...
the concept is this... if your visitor visit the link with "Bypasser" plugins.. they will detect the "first" link... and save the "end" link...
so when other or same visitor come after first ones... they will automatically redirected into "end" link... and they won't see your ads at all...

if this happen, this will become the end of your earning....
the solution is make the web/server make link dynamic everytime someone come, so they can't bypass it...

From last post... my web already done this method.... if you guys want you can check :D
Here my safelink links... : https://linknih.com/aeL5
if you click that, you will redirected into ads sites (nesiaku) which they had adsense + popads...
on nesiaku, i use lastest soralink. which already integrated into adlinkfly on linknih.

so what your point?! i already understand that!!! YOU JUST INTEGRATE THE ADLINKFLY WITH SORALINK RIGHT?
Ummm, yes, and no.... yes i integrate them.... but no... not "regular" integration....
if you see closely.... the link https://linknih.com/aeL5 will redirected into different link... EVERYTIME visitor visit the link...

example on my case here... first when i come, they will show
and when i click it again... they will show
if you try it again and again... everytime you click it... they will serve you with different links....

so this is IMPOSSIBLE to bypassed...
with this... if you using adsense x popads... and all visitor can't bypassed... you can get nearly 100% earning rate...
i hope this post can open your brain to innovate new method to increase the earning from safelink sites...
maybe this is all from me....

if you understand i mean... you can implement it on your safelink project :D
thanks and happy new year lol

Reactions: karantech4u
Excellent suggestion. Please send me detailed guidance on how to implement this into action. Thank you.

Excellent suggestion. Please send me detailed guidance on how to implement this into action. Thank you.
you need to add reroute script from adlinkfly
so they will act as a redirect to your soralink sites....
at same moment... they use standalone script on there... so everytime people visit... they will see new link from soralink....

on other hand... you make soralink script and edit it some little bit to understand adlinkfly....
and they will redirect the data to adlinkfly after they come to last point....
so the method is this

adlinkfly [make soralink links everytime visitor visit, and redirect it directly into there] > soralink > soralink end [the script will call again the adlinkfly to input the valid click, ip and other's] > destination

so this is will be amazing on your sides... no one can bypass...
and you can use some adblock in your sites... so all people SHOULD watch ads

Reactions: creativejr
you need to add reroute script from adlinkfly
so they will act as a redirect to your soralink sites....
at same moment... they use standalone script on there... so everytime people visit... they will see new link from soralink....

on other hand... you make soralink script and edit it some little bit to understand adlinkfly....
and they will redirect the data to adlinkfly after they come to last point....
so the method is this

adlinkfly [make soralink links everytime visitor visit, and redirect it directly into there] > soralink > soralink end [the script will call again the adlinkfly to input the valid click, ip and other's] > destination

so this is will be amazing on your sides... no one can bypass...
and you can use some adblock in your sites... so all people SHOULD watch ads
how to do that exactly ? i am not programmer so i cant do that ? is there any full documentation ? that will help a lot

how to do that exactly ? i am not programmer so i cant do that ? is there any full documentation ? that will help a lot
how to do it?
ummm in short... you need soralink script and adlinkfly

then put soralink "standalone" on adlinkfly, then connect it to soralink server on wordpress

after that, you should create a hook for soralink server so they will redirect the final destination back to adlinkfly for counting reason...

and make sure that every part is connected.... and here you go.... you get soralink fully connected with adlinkfly
and they will make new link everytime people click to it

Quite interesting, I have to find the resources that you mentioned first

To test this method, haha

Quite interesting, I have to find the resources that you mentioned first

To test this method, haha
yea lol

just need Adlinkfly script + Soralink (i use newest version legal)
and some little bit understanding about php

any tips to to add soralink in adlinkfly ?
create the standalone on adlinkfly
then add some hook to booth adlinkfly and soralink
they will connect to each others

the minus from all of this is just you can't generate shortlink from soralink wp...
because you should create the link from adlinkfly only.... (because the hook itself)

it can be done if you extend the code... but not worth for the time.... using adlinkfly x soralink is already efficient

• Love
Reactions: najimuddin
create the standalone on adlinkfly
then add some hook to booth adlinkfly and soralink
they will connect to each others

the minus from all of this is just you can't generate shortlink from soralink wp...
because you should create the link from adlinkfly only.... (because the hook itself)

it can be done if you extend the code... but not worth for the time.... using adlinkfly x soralink is already efficient
thanks for your help i will try this <3

Reactions: Hzura
For ad.fly using parser to get exact link, because sometimes, you will not prompt the popup messages, although we don't use any ad block browser addon.

For ad.fly using parser to get exact link, because sometimes, you will not prompt the popup messages, although we don't use any ad block browser addon.
there's no benefit using adf.ly other than make link shorter....
on this post... i just sharing something to make money from XD not just shorting the url....

maybe we talking different topic now lol
but it's okay

there's no benefit using adf.ly other than make link shorter....
on this post... i just sharing something to make money from XD not just shorting the url....

maybe we talking different topic now lol
but it's okay

Dam***! "ora ndelok" full read the context, sorry, messed up... DDDD

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock