• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
so after adding it did you get it all working ? just checking @ilker before plunging...

like this > checking > @AviWEB

DGKtHE.jpg

o62Afm.jpg
Hi @King Kong ,
it s so interesting, one of my website with wood mart worked but the other website with the theme Shoptimizer didn't worked.

I have downgraded with the previous version.

Reactions: King Kong
In the post itself....
Anyone using Elementor Pro should ensure they’re running 3.11.7 or later, as all previous versions are vulnerable.
Ahh thanks. I didn't notice it was updated already. I am not even sure all the sites I have it running on lol... Gonna be a long day.

Let's see if the problems are fixed now... :D

Elementor Free 3.12.1 – 2023-04-02​

• Fix: Elementor’s dark mode color scheme affects the front in various scenarios (#21809, #21832)
  • Fix: Reverted inline editing fix that caused DOM change in Button widget

Elementor PRO 3.12.1 - 2023-04-02​

• Fix: Default background colors are presented as transparent in Popup (#21824)
  • Fix: Reverted the tweak of Form Submissions feature merged to the version (#21821)
  • Fix: Dropdown area is not closing when hovering outside of the content area in Menu widget

Last edited:
bobsmith updated Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v3.12.1 + v3.12.1 Free

Download Elementor Pro v3.12.0 - WordPress Page Builder Free Nulled
= v3.12.1 (Pro) - 2023-04-02 =

* Fix: Default background colors are presented as transparent in Popup ([#21824](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/21824))
* Fix: Reverted the tweak of Form Submissions feature merged to the version ([#21821](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/21821))
* Fix: Dropdown area is not closing when hovering outside of the content area in Menu widget

= v3.12.1 (Free) -...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: chezzz and JRGWxRxZ
The two latest versions of Elementor Pro v3.12.0 and 3.12.1 have a bug with the Woodmart theme. Even though there are items in the cart, the mini-cart appears empty.

There seems to be a conflict between the Elementor PRO plugin and WooCommerce.
Only people with the Woodmart theme need to check it out, as everyone with Elementor Pro will stop working with their mini cart. With version 3.11.7 this bug does not happen.

The two latest versions of Elementor Pro v3.12.0 and 3.12.1 have a bug with the Woodmart theme. Even though there are items in the cart, the mini-cart appears empty.

There seems to be a conflict between the Elementor PRO plugin and WooCommerce.
Only people with the Woodmart theme need to check it out, as everyone with Elementor Pro will stop working with their mini cart. With version 3.11.7 this bug does not happen.
I'm sure someone posted a temp fix for this.. ? or roll back to 3.11.7 as you pointed out.

edit elementor-pro/modules/woocommerce/module.php
after line 822 : public function e_cart_count_fragments( $fragments ) {

add the following:
if( ! $this->use_mini_cart_template ) return $fragments;

1680460014639.png
Thanks! It worked
Thanks @AviWEB for this fix 😍

Elementor has a conflict with Greenmart theme. The testimonials menu does not show up. If I deactivate elementor, the testimonials menu will show up

having problem on last update,
1680578792542.png
thumbnails cannot load for CCT in jetengine,

Attachments

• 1680578726632.png
    1680578726632.png
    12 KB · Views: 35
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock