• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.20.2

No permission to download
Just wanted to inform you on my own experience. Tonight I received an email notifying that my website admin email had been changed to "[email protected]"
Of course I have not changed it. So I disabled the site quickly and started looking. I got to this message on reddit: He mentions a 'bot' is scanning the dirs for elementor-pro/changelog and when found, adding an admin account.
His story sounded strange, so I think he also uses a 'nulled' version, like I do (thanks for providing it Aksakalli gardasim), and you all do, and did not want to talk too much about the source of the plugin....
Anyway, I thought if any of you guys using elementor pro, gets the site password changed or gets new admins added to the site, consider de-activating elementor pro (like I just did).
I am just going to browse through the code if I can find anything.
If I am wrong, I am sorry for all the panic I may have caused.

Just to add to this... same thing happened to a site we manage, using elementor Pro which is not nulled. Seems to be related to 3.11 vulnerability

Reactions: Mazaka
Yes Elementor 3.12 breaks the cart. I rolled back to 3.11.7 and it works again (just the pro file, I left the free one at new version and it's working). Unfortunately there are a huge number of changes between versions and finding the bug will take awhile.

Reactions: starman
I am fairly sure the problem is that elementor 3.12 decided to remove fragments of the mini cart and do their own ajax, which is broken. the file is modules\woocommerce\module.php. I don't yet understand the code they changed but this is definitely when the problem was on my site - the mini cart was empty despite having items added and was just blank white.

So far, it looks like the replacement ajax handler is get_fragments_handler() which calls get_fragment_data(). I see that this could probably just all be reverted to fix the problem but then who knows what else might break - personally I am not confident enough in changing this just to have the rest updated, and will just use the old version until the devs fix it.

If someone is desperate to have the new version, you could just try replacing the module.php entirely with the one from 3.11.7.

Last edited:
I am fairly sure the problem is that elementor 3.12 decided to remove fragments of the mini cart and do their own ajax, which is broken. the file is modules\woocommerce\module.php. I don't yet understand the code they changed but this is definitely when the problem was on my site - the mini cart was empty despite having items added and was just blank white.
Yes, the problem is with Elementor PRO. There are hundreds of websites with the same problem.

Can't understand how they didn't test it before release this update. This is crazy, very unprofessional developers.

I roolback Elementor PRO to version 3.11.7 and everything works OK.

Just to add to this... same thing happened to a site we manage, using elementor Pro which is not nulled. Seems to be related to 3.11 vulnerability
My website get hacked too (two new admin) since one of the latest elementor version nulled here on babiato, hope it's because of the vulnerability https://blog.nintechnet.com/high-severity-vulnerability-fixed-in-wordpress-elementor-pro-plugin/ but @Babak maybe can re-assure us by scanning the latest nulled vs untouched version and check if the upload remains trustworthy :)
Thanks all !

Reactions: sgrzmn and Xoxorgne
my website got hacked too. i was very fortunate to receive an email from wordpress at the same moment i was on the website. I immediately changed the password and removed the new admin account and updated all plugins. i was honestly scared that this might have to do with a nulled plugin. but i'm happy now that this wasn't at all because of something i downloaded on babiato. However i'm living with the issue of broken cart now. i guess i will just downgrade to 3.11.7.

My website get hacked too (two new admin) since one of the latest elementor version nulled here on babiato, hope it's because of the vulnerability https://blog.nintechnet.com/high-severity-vulnerability-fixed-in-wordpress-elementor-pro-plugin/ but @Babak maybe can re-assure us by scanning the latest nulled vs untouched version and check if the upload remains trustworthy :)
Thanks all !
The vulnerability was in v3.11.6 or lower. It is fixed in 3.11.7 and 3.12.0.

Is there any update? Have you scanned full code of the 3.12.0 version
Hi,
I had to update my elementor version, and wordpress version, like the guy in the post. I had my site and plugins scanned with several detectors, including sucuri and wordfence. They did not detect any rarities. I also found elementor pro itself seems to be quite vulnerable to certain attacks, I have no idea what, how or why (I am no php programmer).
So I did like this guy did: I deleted the changelog file in the elementor pro plugin map.
I also had to change my site admin email address back, which was not easy, because I have no access to the [email protected] address to confirm the change (duh).
I will check if there are other posts on google search about such a breach and will notify here.

Thank you all for your reactions here. So the early post I found on reddit, about 20 minutes after this guy posted, was true...
It is the elementor pro vulnerability, which seems to have been updated.
When I posted here, there were zero hits on google for the email [email protected].
When I search now, I get a page full of hits... all related to the elementor vulnerability.
A few to check if you want to see how to handle it on your website if... are these:

and of course you should check the mention on elementors own page that they fixed it. I think the main thing is to update to the latest version, or to one before the vulnerability was introduced, as is written by many before.

Reactions: sideloading
Hey guys, lately the updates created lots of issues.

If anyone has issues with Shoptimizer blank cart:

To fix the issue just edit the elementor-pro/modules/woocommerce/module.php and add the following code as the first instruction of the function e_cart_count_fragments:

if( ! $this->use_mini_cart_template ) return $fragments;

There is a fix ^, good luck :)

@starman @maxv @113026

Last edited:
That pink color around containers and widgets simply drives me crazy. I feel like a barbie :)
Has anyone found an option where the UI color can be changed?

To fix the issue just edit the elementor-pro/modules/woocommerce/module.php and add the following code as the first instruction of the function e_cart_count_fragments:

@starman @maxv @113026
thx mate, I realised that my add to basket not working before adding these code.

thx mate, I realised that my add to basket not working before adding these code.
so after adding it did you get it all working ? just checking @ilker before plunging...

@starman @maxv @113026

like this > checking > @AviWEB

DGKtHE.jpg

o62Afm.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock