• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.0

No permission to download
please update!

3.11.7 - 2023-03-22​

• Tweak: Improved code security enforcement in WooCommerce components

bobsmith updated Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v3.11.7 + v3.11.5 Free

Download Elementor Pro v3.11.7 - WordPress Page Builder Free Nulled
= v3.11.7 (Pro) - 2023-03-22 =

* Tweak: Improved code security enforcement in WooCommerce components

= v3.11.5 (Free) - 2023-03-14 =
* Tweak: Improved SVG file upload sanitization for better security enforcement
* Tweak: Improved code security enforcement in Text Path widget

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just released so will be up later 👍

Elementor Pro
3.12.0 - 2023-03-29

New: Introducing the Mega Menu with the new Menu widget - empowers you to achieve a much higher level of menu design, customization, and creativity
New: Diversify your design with a Loop Alternate template - apply another template within your Loop Grid for design creativity
New: Kickstart your workflow with predesigned Loop container-based templates
Tweak: Added custom icon controls to various locations in Menu Cart widget (#13678, #17941, #19295)
Tweak: Added a spacing control between navigation and slides in the Loop Carousel
Tweak: Added responsive control to the 'Gap between slides' control in the Loop Carousel
Tweak: Added Custom CSS section in Loop Item template
Tweak: Added an Article class metadata in Loop Item template
Tweak: Added Lazy Load support for background images in CTA widget when using the Lazy Load Background Images experiment
Tweak: Added Lazy Load support for background images in Flipbox widget when using the Lazy Load Background Images experiment
Tweak: Added additional size units and custom units in all elements
Tweak: Changed Nav Menu widget name to WordPress Menu widget
Tweak: Added "Form Validation" control to Form widget
Tweak: Updated custom messages in the Form widget
Tweak: Improved accessibility in various elements in Gallery widget
Tweak: Form Submissions feature merged to version
Tweak: Loop feature promoted to Stable status
Tweak: Page Transitions feature promoted to Stable status
Tweak: Improved accessibility in filter bar in Gallery widget
Tweak: Remove unused aspect-ratio-* CSS classes
Fix: Not all active breakpoints appear under "Advanced Rules" in popup publish settings (#17020)
Fix: Dynamic background image and video is not working with ACF in Loop Grid widget

Elementor
3.12.0 – 2023-03-29

New: A new color scheme for Elementor – the Editor and other Elementor screens have been recolored, simplified, and optimized for accessibility
New: Introducing a new Editor Top Bar as an Alpha experiment – consolidates all the common actions you need to perform on your website in a central and accessible location
Tweak: Added a vertical alignment control to icons in Icon List widget (#16464, #16056, #19237, #16237, #18420)
Tweak: Adjusted the increments of em and rem when using the number scrubbing functionality (#19399)
Tweak: Added vw unit to margin and padding in Column, Section, and Container elements (#20890, props @rodolphebertozzo)
Tweak: Added additional size units for icon in Social Icons widget (props @rodolphebertozzo)
Tweak: Separated title and description control labels in Icon Box and Image Box widgets (props @rodolphebertozzo)
Tweak: Added units to container_width and widgets_gap in site settings (props @rodolphebertozzo)
Tweak: Added units for Word Spacing control in Text Path widget (props @rodolphebertozzo)
Tweak: Extracted Stretch Section handler to a more generic Stretch Element
Tweak: Refactored show and hide tab content callbacks to be more generic in Tabs widget
Tweak: Updated minimum required WordPress version to 5.9
Tweak: Separated overview dashboard function to multiple functions in WordPress dashboard
Tweak: Added thumbnail to most recently installed kit in Elementor Import/export screen
Tweak: Added Transition Duration control to text hover color in Icon List widget
Tweak: Display normal & hover icon colors in tabs view in Icon List widget
Tweak: Added additional size units and custom units in all elements
Tweak: Added remove current kit alert before applying a new kit in import process
Tweak: Removed redundant default units in various elements
Tweak: Upgrade Swiper Library feature promoted to Stable status
Tweak: Save as Default feature merged to version
Fix: Padding is set to text span instead of icon span in Icon List widget (#9831, props @cirkut)
Fix: Save as Default functionality breaks Image Carousel and Loop Carousel widgets in various scenarios (#21371)
Fix: Content styling controls are not targeting the right container in Tabs widget
Fix: Containers are still editable in Editor preview mode
Fix: “Choose Image” control is missing in Safari 14 in various image elements

Elementor Pro - by Elementor.com​

3.12.0 - 2023-03-29​

• New: Introducing the Mega Menu with the new Menu widget - empowers you to achieve a much higher level of menu design, customization, and creativity
  • New: Diversify your design with a Loop Alternate template - apply another template within your Loop Grid for design creativity
  • New: Kickstart your workflow with predesigned Loop container-based templates
  • Tweak: Added custom icon controls to various locations in Menu Cart widget (#13678, #17941, #19295)
  • Tweak: Added a spacing control between navigation and slides in the Loop Carousel
  • Tweak: Added responsive control to the 'Gap between slides' control in the Loop Carousel
  • Tweak: Added Custom CSS section in Loop Item template
  • Tweak: Added an Article class metadata in Loop Item template
  • Tweak: Added Lazy Load support for background images in CTA widget when using the Lazy Load Background Images experiment
  • Tweak: Added Lazy Load support for background images in Flipbox widget when using the Lazy Load Background Images experiment
  • Tweak: Added additional size units and custom units in all elements
  • Tweak: Changed Nav Menu widget name to WordPress Menu widget
  • Tweak: Added "Form Validation" control to Form widget
  • Tweak: Updated custom messages in the Form widget
  • Tweak: Improved accessibility in various elements in Gallery widget
  • Tweak: Form Submissions feature merged to version
  • Tweak: Loop feature promoted to Stable status
  • Tweak: Page Transitions feature promoted to Stable status
  • Tweak: Improved accessibility in filter bar in Gallery widget
  • Tweak: Remove unused aspect-ratio-* CSS classes
  • Fix: Not all active breakpoints appear under "Advanced Rules" in popup publish settings (#17020)
  • Fix: Dynamic background image and video is not working with ACF in Loop Grid widget

Elementor Pro - by Elementor.com​

3.12.0 - 2023-03-29​

• New: Introducing the Mega Menu with the new Menu widget - empowers you to achieve a much higher level of menu design, customization, and creativity
  • New: Diversify your design with a Loop Alternate template - apply another template within your Loop Grid for design creativity
  • New: Kickstart your workflow with predesigned Loop container-based templates
  • Tweak: Added custom icon controls to various locations in Menu Cart widget (#13678, #17941, #19295)
  • Tweak: Added a spacing control between navigation and slides in the Loop Carousel
  • Tweak: Added responsive control to the 'Gap between slides' control in the Loop Carousel
  • Tweak: Added Custom CSS section in Loop Item template
  • Tweak: Added an Article class metadata in Loop Item template
  • Tweak: Added Lazy Load support for background images in CTA widget when using the Lazy Load Background Images experiment
  • Tweak: Added Lazy Load support for background images in Flipbox widget when using the Lazy Load Background Images experiment
  • Tweak: Added additional size units and custom units in all elements
  • Tweak: Changed Nav Menu widget name to WordPress Menu widget
  • Tweak: Added "Form Validation" control to Form widget
  • Tweak: Updated custom messages in the Form widget
  • Tweak: Improved accessibility in various elements in Gallery widget
  • Tweak: Form Submissions feature merged to version
  • Tweak: Loop feature promoted to Stable status
  • Tweak: Page Transitions feature promoted to Stable status
  • Tweak: Improved accessibility in filter bar in Gallery widget
  • Tweak: Remove unused aspect-ratio-* CSS classes
  • Fix: Not all active breakpoints appear under "Advanced Rules" in popup publish settings (#17020)
  • Fix: Dynamic background image and video is not working with ACF in Loop Grid widget
🤔
Like literally a few posts back....

bobsmith updated Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v3.12.0 + v3.12.0 Free

Download Elementor Pro v3.11.7 - WordPress Page Builder Free Nulled
= v3.12.0 (Pro) - 2023-03-29 =

* New: Introducing the Mega Menu with the new Menu widget - empowers you to achieve a much higher level of menu design, customization, and creativity
* New: Diversify your design with a Loop Alternate template - apply another template within your Loop Grid for design creativity
* New: Kickstart your workflow with predesigned Loop container-based templates
* Tweak: Added custom icon...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just wanted to inform you on my own experience. Tonight I received an email notifying that my website admin email had been changed to "[email protected]"
Of course I have not changed it. So I disabled the site quickly and started looking. I got to this message on reddit: He mentions a 'bot' is scanning the dirs for elementor-pro/changelog and when found, adding an admin account.
His story sounded strange, so I think he also uses a 'nulled' version, like I do (thanks for providing it Aksakalli gardasim), and you all do, and did not want to talk too much about the source of the plugin....
Anyway, I thought if any of you guys using elementor pro, gets the site password changed or gets new admins added to the site, consider de-activating elementor pro (like I just did).
I am just going to browse through the code if I can find anything.
If I am wrong, I am sorry for all the panic I may have caused.

Just wanted to inform you on my own experience. Tonight I received an email notifying that my website admin email had been changed to "[email protected]"
Of course I have not changed it. So I disabled the site quickly and started looking. I got to this message on reddit: He mentions a 'bot' is scanning the dirs for elementor-pro/changelog and when found, adding an admin account.
His story sounded strange, so I think he also uses a 'nulled' version, like I do (thanks for providing it Aksakalli gardasim), and you all do, and did not want to talk too much about the source of the plugin....
Anyway, I thought if any of you guys using elementor pro, gets the site password changed or gets new admins added to the site, consider de-activating elementor pro (like I just did).
I am just going to browse through the code if I can find anything.
If I am wrong, I am sorry for all the panic I may have caused.
Is there any update? Have you scanned full code of the 3.12.0 version

Reactions: wonkyballz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock