• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dedicated thread about banned sellers

smartass

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 5, 2019
Hello. Тhis is a suggestion for the moderators. @Babak @BlakenFist @bobsmith @CyberDeviL @Deepansh @ELLIO7 @Medw1311

Please create a dedicated thread about banned sellers in which the moderator blocked the user can describe the reason for the ban.

I have bought Adobe Creative Cloud ( https://babia.to/threads/⭐-limited-discount-⭐-adobe-creative-cloud-all-apps-pro-edition-29-99-year-only🔥-sold-30.69943/page-6 ) from ouedkniss, which is now banned and I have no idea why?! His sell thread was closed with no mentioned reason by @Deepansh .

This is not the first time that a seller is banned without any public reason for his buyers.

I don't defend the sellers, just I as I buyer want to have some clue what happens :) and such a dedicated thread would be good for the buyers to be inferomed about the reason the sellers were banned.

Thanks.

Hello. Тhis is a suggestion for the moderators. @Babak @BlakenFist @bobsmith @CyberDeviL @Deepansh @ELLIO7 @Medw1311

Please create a dedicated thread about banned members in which the moderator blocked the user can describe the reason for the ban.

I have bought Adobe Creative Cloud ( https://babia.to/threads/⭐-limited-discount-⭐-adobe-creative-cloud-all-apps-pro-edition-29-99-year-only🔥-sold-30.69943/page-6 ) from ouedkniss, which is now banned and I have no idea why?! His sell thread was closed with no mentioned reason by @Deepansh .

This is not the first time that a seller is banned without any public reason for his buyers.

I don't defend the sellers, just I as I buyer want to have some clue what happens :) and such a dedicated thread would be good for the buyers to be inferomed about the reason the sellers were banned.

Thanks.
most of these guys are banned for various reasons, But there are really a ton of spammers/scammers that are being banned during the day.
for example: https://babia.to/threads/scam-mokth...dobe-cc-subscription-scam-by-ouedkniss.74060/

This is why He was banned.

Reactions: Simbaa

Please create a dedicated thread about banned sellers in which the moderator blocked the user can describe the reason for the ban.

Thanks.
Check in scam report section

Thanks.
Whole story written bro, you're late :)

Lol, they won't do it. Their minds stiff like stone, these mods.

I have made this suggestion lots of times, long ago, they're as adamant as a goat.

Create a thread and let members know why a particular seller or trusted member or similar is banned. Simple as ABC!

How would you feel if someone you purchased a piece of land from died and you don't know the cause of his death? Baffled?

That's how it feels when we don't know the details of why a seller is banned without a thread explaining or updating over 190,000 members about it.

The moderators at Babiato aren't so different from the bad governments we complain about, it's all about the power and potential to be above others, not about the people or in this case, the members.

@smartass's suggestion is very easy and valid but they won't do it.

Thanks.
Valid Statement (y)

Reactions: ceecil1959
Lol, they won't do it. Their minds stiff like stone, these mods.

I have made this suggestion lots of times, long ago, they're as adamant as a goat.

Create a thread and let members know why a particular seller or trusted member or similar is banned. Simple as ABC!

How would you feel if someone you purchased a piece of land from died and you don't know the cause of his death? Baffled?

That's how it feels when we don't know the details of why a seller is banned without a thread explaining or updating over 190,000 members about it.

The moderators at Babiato aren't so different from the bad governments we complain about, it's all about the power and potential to be above others, not about the people or in this case, the members.

@smartass's suggestion is very easy and valid but they won't do it.
True!!

Reactions: ceecil1959
In Few Minutes This Thread May Be Moved To Trash :cool::ROFLMAO:
Learn the Lesson and Move On!!

In Few Minutes This Thread Will Be Moved To Trash :cool::ROFLMAO:
Learn the Lesson and Move On!!
Then the forum is racist and hostile towards it's members, it's become what it swore to kill.

I quote the goal from the footer:

Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Only a few members have issues with staff members. Thank you for your hard work, staff members. Ignore negative comments! (y)(y)

Anyone can post anything they want. You won't even get approved if you post the same on any big forum.

It's hard to spoon feed 191,555 Members

This forum isn't anymore what it was about 2 years ago when I've joined.... Now every moderator think he's the king here, they do what they want, doesn't care about others opinion... I was a moderator and I was kicked out because I did my job how it had to be done, blocking spammers, scammers, leechers etc... Now the forum is full of that kind of users.
That's why I've stopped sharing useful things here, because it's not worth it anymore.

Moderators, I think you should close this thread. As the OP's question has already been answered.

Now, the new replies come from people who are frustrated with @Babak or other staff members for various reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Moderators, I think you should close this thread. As the OP's question has already been answered.

Now, the new replies come from people who are frustrated with @Babak or other staff members for various reasons.
You have only a few months on this forum, so I think you shouldn't talk if you don't really know how the things are working here ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Vinu_A
You have only a few months on this forum, so I think you shouldn't talk if you don't really know how the things are working here ;)
I Lost my old account. Obviously, I am not interested in talking to someone who was kicked out for his bad behavior and has now trying to be wise ;)

most of these guys are banned for various reasons, But there are really a ton of spammers/scammers that are being banned during the day.
for example: https://babia.to/threads/scam-mokth...dobe-cc-subscription-scam-by-ouedkniss.74060/

This is why He was banned.

I don't care what you think about me. You are the only flatterer here. Cheers ;)
OP put a question/suggestion and this is the response a mod gave, and other guys are behaving like crying babies.

Finally, you came up with a brand-new story. I too don't care what you think about me ;)

Hello, Please Note We are not frustrated with any Staff Member But definitely with Fake Sellers

You must be either looking for attention or just plain silly. Go play boy, elders are talking in here.

Reactions: vinu
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock