• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dedicated thread about banned sellers

whoa whoa, chill out guys!
@alexmisaila easy there, I'm first in line on giving leechers a boot, but you have to sometimes mellow down a bit (Learned first-hand :) )
@March Randelson I'm in with the guys on the thread about why some user Banning details are shared here
@Vinu_A & @Saint Gabriel Please Chill out till we hear something from the other mods.

So no arguments please, to keep this thread clean for other mods to take a look!

Thanks for your time

Dudes .. no need to spam and bloat the thread. I've made this suggestion because I don't follow and stalking every seller that I've bought from and this is not the first time that a seller is banned, so I tought it would be good for the buyers to have some clarity on why the seller is banned. That's all. No need to write a novel or something about the reason .. just a few words. There are products and services with tens and hundreds of buyers and every one of them have to search the forum to see why the seller is banned and etc.

Another suggestion is .. instead of dedicated thread .. mods (if they have the rights to do it) can use sellers SIGNATURE to discribe the reason for the ban. This way .. it would be very easy to see it in every post of the seller.

Dudes .. no need to spam and bloat the thread. I've made this suggestion because I don't follow and stalking every seller that I've bought from and this is not the first time that a seller is banned so I tought it would be good for the buyers to have some clarity on why the seller is banned. That's all. No need to write a novel or something about the reaons .. just a few words. There are products and services with tens and hundreds buyers and every one of them have to search the forum to see why the seller is banned and etc.

Another suggestion is .. instead of dedicated thread .. mods (if they have the rights to do it) can use sellers SIGNATURE to discribe the reason for the ban. This way .. it would be very easy to see it in every post of the seller.
oh yeah. I like the sound of it.
If I have the pleasure ( pain in some cases ) to remain the mod I will make sure to add the reason for their Banned status in their signature.)
But @Babak should approve this case first so it can be implemented.

Reactions: smartass

That's an excellent idea!

And @biscuit, there are excellent cases of these too.
They have not brought anything from the original seller and got them from someone else's.
What would you do when some spammer comes and starts yelling about your evil deeds (that have not been done by you) in broad daylight?
Of course, you would become frustrated and upset.
If there is another case, you can point it out to any mods to fix the misunderstanding.

and please remove post who have banned user from marketplace section, because there someone or new buyer want buy but dont know a seller have problem /scam/ or get ban

and please remove post who have banned user from marketplace section, because there someone or new buyer want buy but dont know a seller have problem /scam/ or get ban
usually, we close/lock those threads.

usually, we close/lock those threads.
when close/lock those threads and give them ban, is this "user/seller" still can create conversations or any member still can message them ?

my suggestion about
a ton of spammers/scammers
how about every new member need spesific reach comment or get reaction score before they can create post/threads

The worst thing is when mods delete negative comments on active threads. I hate that. Can no longer trust any seller.

This is so true...Many sellers just take the money & sleep on it for week & weeks without delivery...Many sellers are here who have so many complaints on their threads but forum doesn't care or block seller. Now they easily unlock seller locked thread within just 2-3 days & those kind of sellers easily get away with mistakes. They also remove negative comments on seller threads.

I won't take the name But well known forums including Blackhat ones have rules in place for Sellers like a Particular Service or Product should be delivered within 48 hours or Refund or Seller should mention Delivery time and If seller continues to break the rules or breach delivery times then Simply No Warnings ,Direct Ban from whole Forum

Last edited:
This is so true...Many sellers just take the money & sleep on it for week & weeks without delivery...Many sellers are here who have so many complaints on their threads but forum doesn't care or block seller. Now they easily unlock seller locked thread within just 2-3 days & those kind of sellers easily get away with mistakes. They also remove negative comments on seller threads.
Open scam report after 48hr of no delivery or refund without any valid explanation. The issue will get resolved within day's or refunded & public can see seller's service is crap.

Most high rep sellers here deliver in under 24hr so anything longer than 48hr should be reported to moderators & seller must provide explanation.

@smartass

We ban or close threads for various reasons. You guys judge the moderators the way we are; you don't know what's behind the scenes. Yes, sometimes we are a bit harsh, and that's the reason why Babiato's community is still standing. We have rules, and they are very clearly stated in the forum. If the seller violates a rule, depending on the term, he will get a point or a ban. I respect your opinion, and yes, we delete negative comments. But we follow our rules and guidelines as moderators, and some things are out of our control and require more privilege to get approval.

Regarding the seller ban thread, yes, this can be created as a buyer. You guys deserve an explanation and should know what happened.

Hopefully you understand

example :
new member need minimum requirement to create a thread like
7 days registered or
20 comment or have create introduction post
Believe me when I say this.
None of this works
Most of the users here are spammers/leechers.
Just take a look at the threads and you will find a whole lot of them😃
And if we even post that restriction it goes against the forum ideals.

Just take a look at the closed section

@smartass

We ban or close threads for various reasons. You guys judge the moderators the way we are; you don't know what's behind the scenes. Yes, sometimes we are a bit harsh, and that's the reason why Babiato's community is still standing. We have rules, and they are very clearly stated in the forum. If the seller violates a rule, depending on the term, he will get a point or a ban. I respect your opinion, and yes, we delete negative comments. But we follow our rules and guidelines as moderators, and some things are out of our control and require more privilege to get approval.

Regarding the seller ban thread, yes, this can be created as a buyer. You guys deserve an explanation and should know what happened.

Hopefully you understand

My point is not to judge or criticise moderators. On the contrary, I think you are doing a great job! My point is just like you said - we don't know what's behind the scenes. This is the reason why I'm suggesting a ways for you to inform us about the reasons why for banning sellers.

No need thread for user banned reason
but short text near banned username or tag would be nice - Eg: rule violation/repeated spam/scam

new users spam comment with one word text and +1 reply, kindly restrict +1 replies and bring back @moderator tag ;)

we lost the suggestion thread (previously had one) on news and announcement section
@Babak @Deepansh @tuton012 @DatDudeUpStairs

Hey guys I think what is best to look at the trusted seller badge to see if this is trusted or not,
ofcourse it is better if it can be in different color other then green because green is also moderator.

For example I made a purchase from @Medw1311 long time ago and he helped me in every way possible when the plugin had issue and I recommand bying from him, not because he is a moderator or stuff member but because he was ready and took responsability

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock