• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[SCAM] Mokthar Cherifi AKA Yukapa - Adobe CC Subscription Scam by @ouedkniss

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAFFEiNE

Trusted Uploader
Oct 16, 2019

Beware of Dealing With @ouedkniss AKA Yukapa/YukaFile

Seller's Name: @ouedkniss | Mokthar Cherifi | OthmanDZ | Yukapa | YukaFile​

Scam Websites: yukapa.com | yukafile.com | fiverr.com/othmandz | buymeacoffee.com/yukapa | @yukapacom (on telegram | User ID: 1782548975)​

Email Addresses: [email protected] | [email protected] | [email protected]

Phone Numbers: +213 553 62 15 69​

Sales Thread: https://babia.to/threads/⭐-limited-discount-⭐-adobe-creative-cloud-all-apps-pro-edition-29-99-year-only🔥-sold-30.69943/

Amount Stolen: $1000+ (Collective Amount based on Number of Sales)​

This seller goes under multiple aliases online and above are just a few of the names he uses. If you ever come across these guy's selling anything, do note that it is a SCAM!​

For those unaware, @ouedkniss offered Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps for $30/year. In his sales thread & private messages he clearly confirmed that the entire deal is legit and that there is a 100% money back guarantee in case anything goes wrong. In his very own words: "I refund all the money in case of any problem In the event of intentional or unintentional cancellation."

Towards the end of last month, he held a massive giveaway in which he invited many people to his Adobe Stock enterprise account. This giveaway was conducted for no other reason than to harvest email addresses and send out emails directing people to purchase from his website & SCAM THEM.

At the beginning of November, all members got the following email from Adobe:
rxIL2jW.png

The moment we got this email, we reached out to the seller on various platforms & got no response. What's interesting to note is that some users had spoken to him on Telegram and when they tried to reach out to him, they were shocked to find out that he wiped all the chat. A legitimate seller or someone that's not looking to STEAL or SCAM, will never do such a thing. @ouedkniss's first response to dealing with the situation was to delete the chat & completely ignore every single message sent to him.

I have contacted him on his personal Gmail, WhatsApp, His 'Business' email, Telegram & Babiato & not 1 reply was given. The only way we managed to get a response from him was when @Deepansh invited him to a chat about his scam. Within the chat, he gave weak excuses stating that a replacement is on the way & that he needs time to refund etc. So we gave him some time (2 weeks) and to date, he has offered no resolution at all.

We understand that he now needs to pay back a large sum of money and it's possible he doesn't have the full amount. Fair enough, so we offered him the option to PROVE he is not a scammer by refunding 50% back now as a start to show he is an honest guy. Instead, he has CHOSEN to be a THIEF! Other than claiming he is not a scammer, he has made ZERO attempt to prove it.

Instead, as of yesterday, his story changed and he now claims that his supplier had scammed him:
It is NOT the buyers problem IF he got scammed. We had purchased from HIM and therefore, he is 100% responsible for the sale & agreement. Another interesting point to note is that in our private chat, he always implied that he is the 'direct' seller. He did not disclose that he is a reseller at all. If he did disclose this crucial piece of information, I am sure 90% of the victims would not have given him 1 cent. More importantly though, if we do some maths we see that he had scammed and ran away with upwards of $1000. The amount of money his 'Supplier' scammed him for, pales in comparison to the amount he made. Even IF his supplier scammed him, he would still have a few hundreds of dollars left to partially refund everyone until he has enough to pay the full amount. Instead he has chosen to be a thief & make US pay for him being scammed.

He has made the following statement as well:
First of all, I offer my sincerest apologies to everyone about the fraud that you have been exposed to because of me, as I was the reason that the person deceived me and also deceived me.
I'm here working hard to return the money to the owners.
Really, I've refunded about $700 so far
My paypal is now -15$.
This seems a bit odd because NOT ONE MEMBER could confirm that they had received a single $ from him. When asked to tag just 1 person from here he has refunded, he went silent. Furthermore, some members barely got 7 days of usage which means that the money he had paid to @ouedkniss is still in his possession. I'm quite sure @ouedkniss wasn't stupid enough to pay his 'scammer' supplier again after realizing he was 'scammed'. None of @ouedkniss's excuses make any sense. He is a thief - it's as simple as that.

He has also went on to claim the following:
Rest assured that I will refund all members even after sharing my details
I don't steal people but even I got scammed

I have no hope that he will refund the money OR at the very least replace the item. If he was an honest seller, he would NOT have wiped the entire chat history on various platforms & remained silent throughout this entire ordeal. An honest seller would accept the mistake and do everything humanly possible to rectify the situation. We understand that sh** happens, and we would have been more than accomodating to give him additional time had he made some attempt to refund people. Even if had pay $10 back for now to all users as a sign of 'Good faith', we would have been able to see that maybe he is innocent and will likely pay us back. Even this he couldn't do. Instead, he made the choice to be a thief.

Furthermore, he has deleted the BuyMeACoffee Page, Fiverr Listing AND Completely removed the contact information from his website. Instead, his website now shows that he is 'Russian' 😁

Whether or not he chooses to refund the STOLEN money, only God knows. Time will tell but as of today, we now for certain that he is a THIEF & a SCAMMER. There is simply no explanation for doing what he has done. If you as a seller offer a 100% money back guarantee for 12 months, then the money made from the sale isn't yours until the 12 months is over! That is the whole point of a guarantee and therefore all his excuses are not relevant.​

All Members Affected By His Scam (That came forward):​

If he decides to ever refund the money & clear his name, this thread will be updated to include that. As of 15/11/2022, no refunds have been made!

Last edited:
For those curious, their 'trick' to get this Adobe subscription was to provide fake details to Adobe & register as a reseller. Thereafter, they abuse the system and issue many licenses. It is beyond me how @ouedkniss thought this will somehow last 12 months. It would seem he knew exactly what he was doing and his intention was to make a quick buck. There is simply no way he could have believed that by fraudulently gaining the reseller license and neglecting to pay a single $, Adobe would just leave him alone. NOTE: He never disclosed that this was what he was doing. He always stated that it is 100% genuine, legit & that a full refund will be given if anything happens.

Well, something did happen and now he's silent 😁

Screenshot 2022-11-15 152145.png I'm not sure how many he has scammed via email to buy assets, lucky for me i smell scams from afar.

Reactions: Deepansh
For those curious, their 'trick' to get this Adobe subscription was to provide fake details to Adobe & register as a reseller. Thereafter, they abuse the system and issue many licenses. It is beyond me how @ouedkniss thought this will somehow last 12 months. It would seem he knew exactly what he was doing and his intention was to make a quick buck. There is simply no way he could have believed that by fraudulently gaining the reseller license and neglecting to pay a single $, Adobe would just leave him alone. NOTE: He never disclosed that this was what he was doing. He always stated that it is 100% genuine, legit & that a full refund will be given if anything happens.

Well, something did happen and now he's silent 😁
I see.
He took my mail from the giveaway and started sending promotional emails.
I understood his plan for the giveaways and thought I complain about the spam emails to the mods but got forgot.

Screenshot 2022-11-15 152145.png I'm not sure how many he has scammed via email to buy assets, lucky for me i smell scams from afar.
Yep, he harvested all the email addresses for this purpose only. Unfortunately he had a good run of about 1 month + pretty good Babiato profile history so he seemed like a decent guy. Lucky you had stayed away 😁

Beware of Dealing With @ouedkniss AKA Yukapa/YukaFile

Seller's Name: @ouedkniss | Mokthar Cherifi | OthmanDZ | Yukapa | YukaFile​

Scam Websites: yukapa.com | yukafile.com | fiverr.com/othmandz | buymeacoffee.com/yukapa | @Yukapacom (on telegram | User ID: 1782548975)​

Email Addresses: [email protected] | [email protected] | [email protected]

Phone Numbers: +213 553 62 15 69​

Sales Thread: https://babia.to/threads/⭐-limited-discount-⭐-adobe-creative-cloud-all-apps-pro-edition-29-99-year-only🔥-sold-30.69943/

Amount Stolen: $1000+ (Collective Amount based on Number of Sales)​

This seller goes under multiple aliases online and above are just a few of the names he uses. If you ever come across these guy's selling anything, do note that it is a SCAM!​

For those unaware, @ouedkniss offered Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps for $30/year. In his sales thread & private messages he clearly confirmed that the entire deal is legit and that there is a 100% money back guarantee in case anything goes wrong. In his very own words: "I refund all the money in case of any problem In the event of intentional or unintentional cancellation."

Towards the end of last month, he held a massive giveaway in which he invited many people to his Adobe Stock enterprise account. This giveaway was conducted for no other reason than to harvest email addresses and send out emails directing people to purchase from his website & SCAM THEM.

At the beginning of November, all members got the following email from Adobe:
rxIL2jW.png

The moment we got this email, we reached out to the seller on various platforms & got no response. What's interesting to note is that some users had spoken to him on Telegram and when they tried to reach out to him, they were shocked to find out that he wiped all the chat. A legitimate seller or someone that's not looking to STEAL or SCAM, will never do such a thing. @ouedkniss's first response to dealing with the situation was to delete the chat & completely ignore every single message sent to him.

I have contacted him on his personal Gmail, WhatsApp, His 'Business' email, Telegram & Babiato & not 1 reply was given. The only way we managed to get a response from him was when @Deepansh invited him to a chat about his scam. Within the chat, he gave weak excuses stating that a replacement is on the way & that he needs time to refund etc. So we gave him some time (2 weeks) and to date, he has offered no resolution at all.

We understand that he now needs to pay back a large sum of money and it's possible he doesn't have the full amount. Fair enough, so we offered him the option to PROVE he is not a scammer by refunding 50% back now as a start to show he is an honest guy. Instead, he has CHOSEN to be a THIEF! Other than claiming he is not a scammer, he has made ZERO attempt to prove it.

Instead, as of yesterday, his story changed and he now claims that his supplier had scammed him:
It is NOT the buyers problem IF he got scammed. We had purchased from HIM and therefore, he is 100% responsible for the sale & agreement. Another interesting point to note is that in our private chat, he always implied that he is the 'direct' seller. He did not disclose that he is a reseller at all. If he did disclose this crucial piece of information, I am sure 90% of the victims would not have given him 1 cent. More importantly though, if we do some maths we see that he had scammed and ran away with upwards of $1000. The amount of money his 'Supplier' scammed him for, pales in comparison to the amount he made. Even IF his supplier scammed him, he would still have a few hundreds of dollars left to partially refund everyone until he has enough to pay the full amount. Instead he has chosen to be a thief & make US pay for him being scammed.

He has made the following statement as well:

This seems a bit odd because NOT ONE MEMBER could confirm that they had received a single $ from him. When asked to tag just 1 person from here he has refunded, he went silent. Furthermore, some members barely got 7 days of usage which means that the money he had paid to @ouedkniss is still in his possession. I'm quite sure @ouedkniss wasn't stupid enough to pay his 'scammer' supplier again after realizing he was 'scammed'. None of @ouedkniss's excuses make any sense. He is a thief - it's as simple as that.

He has also went on to claim the following:

I have no hope that he will refund the money OR at the very least replace the item. If he was an honest seller, he would NOT have wiped the entire chat history on various platforms & remained silent throughout this entire ordeal. An honest seller would accept the mistake and do everything humanly possible to rectify the situation. We understand that sh** happens, and we would have been more than accomodating to give him additional time had he made some attempt to refund people. Even if had pay $10 back for now to all users as a sign of 'Good faith', we would have been able to see that maybe he is innocent and will likely pay us back. Even this he couldn't do. Instead, he made the choice to be a thief.

Furthermore, he has deleted the BuyMeACoffee Page, Fiverr Listing AND Completely removed the contact information from his website. Instead, his website now shows that he is 'Russian' 😁

Whether or not he chooses to refund the STOLEN money, only God knows. Time will tell but as of today, we now for certain that he is a THIEF & a SCAMMER. There is simply no explanation for doing what he has done. If you as a seller offer a 100% money back guarantee for 12 months, then the money made from the sale isn't yours until the 12 months is over! That is the whole point of a guarantee and therefore all his excuses are not relevant.​

All Members Affected By His Scam (That came forward):​

If he decides to ever refund the money & clear his name, this thread will be updated to include that. As of 15/11/2022, no refunds have been made!

Thank you @the_jester for laying it out so eloquently. I'm pretty sure no one will receive refunds. We live and learn. Now to scurry around looking for a cheaper alternative.

Yep, he harvested all the email addresses for this purpose only. Unfortunately he had a good run of about 1 month + pretty good Babiato profile history so he seemed like a decent guy. Lucky you had stayed away 😁
feels very sorry for you guys.
I'd be mad if it happened to me as currently having financial issues.
For such sales, babiato should accept Paypal Payment for goods or services only not FNF so that buyers can claim a refund.

Reactions: CAFFEiNE
Now to scurry around looking for a cheaper alternative.
Just use the crack by m0nkrus. It's solid, trusted for years, and works fine (minus the automatic fonts & Syncing with other devices :cry:)

feels very sorry for you guys.
I'd be mad if it happened to me as currently having financial issues.
For such sales, babiato should accept Paypal Payment for goods or services only not FNF so that buyers can claim a refund.
Yep, only those who purchased early on managed to do so via PayPal. The rest had to use BuyMeACoffee (Debit/CC Payment) or Crypto

This is sad. This is bad! I those involved get part of their monies back.
Yep, really sad indeed. I don't know how this guy lives with himself knowing that he has stolen thousands on USD from many people, including those within his own country. If you check on Wayback Machine, he initially sold to people in Algeria as well. I can only imagine what his amount stolen must be like since we only know of those who purchased the single plan for $30 while some others may have purchased the bulk plans for $100 and $500 a piece.

Yep, really sad indeed. I don't know how this guy lives with himself knowing that he has stolen thousands on USD from many people, including those within his own country. If you check on Wayback Machine, he initially sold to people in Algeria as well. I can only imagine what his amount stolen must be like since we only know of those who purchased the single plan for $30 while some others may have purchased the bulk plans for $100 and $500 a piece.
I think he is a carder or a spammer.
He doesn't give a sh** about what he's doing.
Don't worry brother, he will get punished by the one who creates him and you will get your reward too.
I don't know what to say to keep you calm.

He probably must have been neck deep in this a while and had the intention of making some quick bucks off of unsuspecting people. What I'd advise is that anyone who paid him through PayPal should by all means proceed to report his account to PayPal for fraud. The account should get banned and that would be the end of him using PayPal.

As far as I have read, he has planned well his scam. The details you disclosed are enough to launch a SEC-OP against him, but this OTOH this should be done extremely carefully by reporting him to Algerian Authorities. If you need assistance with RECON and OSINT OPS feel free to ask, I'll be glad to help where I can!

Reactions: Yorinix
I was also deceived by him. You can put my nick on the list.

This is wow! What mentality sucks into this? I wonder how these people live!
Thank you @the_jester, for reporting and writing this in detail.

I'm sorry for your loss and others too. Hopefully, you guys will recover it soon.

P.S. Have you reported him on "buymeacoffee" and Paypal too?

Reactions: RoninHood
He has a new website running with his friend and has included details like his phone number. Any Algerians out there, please report this scammer to the Algerian authorities.

It's live now!

https://matgarwp.com/

1668795783982.png
Thanks for submitting this detail, how do you came across this? Feel free to disclose information also in private if you prefer, thanks. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Ghost
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock