• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank

Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank v1.9.8 BETA [FIX]

No permission to download
Thank you!

As many of you on this forum, I'm looking to replace Elementor with something else. So far, Oxygen it's my main option. But Bricks looks great, at least on paper. I need to test it, of course.

But I can name 3 things that I really like about Bricks:

• Preview & adjust your design visually for all relevant breakpoints (It seems that you can customize the breakpoints right on the live editor)
  • Continue editing your Gutenberg-generated pages with Bricks, or convert entire Bricks pages back into Gutenberg blocks. Use both builders in parallel.
  • Populate your site with dynamic data from plugins like Advanced Custom Fields, Pods, Meta box, CMB2, or any other WordPress custom fields.

Is it me or the UI looks a lot like Elementor? That's not a bad thing, actually.

Reactions: promowp
@medw1311 and @slvrsteele

What do you guys think about the following:

We run a design competition with Bricks builder.

The member must design his own full home page.

He or she is only alow to use Bricks builder.

It can be a new or old member.

The judges can ask the members for the admin login to confirm it was only done with Bricks builder.

The judges will be @medw1311 and @slvrsteele

Each one of you can select a winner.

The price will be a legal installation of Bricks builder that I will activate on their site.

This will be more to see what Bricks Builder can do.

Let's see what the interest will be in that.

If there is enough interest then we will start a new post for that.

@medw1311 and @slvrsteele

What do you guys think about the following:

We run a design competition with Bricks builder.

The member must design his own full home page.

He or she is only alow to use Bricks builder.

It can be a new or old member.

The judges can ask the members for the admin login to confirm it was only done with Bricks builder.

The judges will be @medw1311 and @slvrsteele

Each one of you can select a winner.

The price will be a legal installation of Bricks builder that I will activate on their site.

This will be more to see what Bricks Builder can do.

Let's see what the interest will be in that.

If there is enough interest then we will start a new post for that.

I really like this idea :)

• Love
Reactions: 3nails1cross
I love this site, for the sheer fact that you actually can test things before buying, pandemic has crushed so many people, I know that I can't afford to buy something just on reading about it, this site affords us all the opportunity, to pick & choose the items we want to use on a daily basis & then buy...

Thanks to all that give of their time, & sometimes money, so we can work with the new tech & the current versions.

Really appreciate all of you, THANK YOU GREATLY!

I love this site, for the sheer fact that you actually can test things before buying, pandemic has crushed so many people, I know that I can't afford to buy something just on reading about it, this site affords us all the opportunity, to pick & choose the items we want to use on a daily basis & then buy...

Thanks to all that give of their time, & sometimes money, so we can work with the new tech & the current versions.

Really appreciate all of you, THANK YOU GREATLY!

Sorry for the offtopic but I need to say it: this is exactly what I feel about this forum. I'm new here, but I can't believe how awesome is this community. You said about "test before buy", and I would like to add that people here also helps each other without asking a single penny. I mean, you don't even have to register to access. That's something you don't see everyday.

Is that a Brikcks's template? I thought it was only an image with a header, but you have a lot more elements in that page.

I would like to test it on a shared hosting and see the results there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that a Brikcks's template? I thought it was only an image with a header, but you have a lot more elements in that page.

Yes it is one of the included templates.

Use the download link at the top and download it and design something fantastic.
After that share your results with us.
We would like to see your test results.

I had a chance to test Bricks for half an hour today and I have to admit, this thing is crazy fast. Thank you especially @izakvdm , @medw1311 and @slvrsteele for the coorperation. Probably, today is gonna be THE day, where I'm gonna replace Elementor. Like I always say; You can't do epic sh** with basic people and you guys are epic!!! This sh** is epic. Babiato is NUMBER 1! 🤟 :love: 🔥

This are the results on a shared hosting plan.

Image 001.jpg

That's the server fault and not Bricks. Total blocking time and cumulative layout shift = zero

But chekout the results on the same site with LiteSpeed cache on:

Image 002.jpg

This are the results on a shared hosting plan.

Image 001.jpg

That's the server fault and not Bricks. Total blocking time and cumulative layout shift = zero

But chekout the results on the same site with LiteSpeed cache on:

Image 002.jpg
Wow, I had no caching enabled on mine.

Thank you so much @slvrsteele
for those who do not know to cancel the notification about activation, just go to the activation page and copy the key template and paste it in the key field and then click activate

please like if you find this post is helpful
Best
Thanks for this, can you explain how you did this please? What do you mean by copy the key template? Thanks in advance :)

Thanks for this, can you explain how you did this please? What do you mean by copy the key template? Thanks in advance :)
Hello, nice to meet you too. I am @slvrsteele a forum moderator and I'm gonna kick your arse out if you don't show some respect to this community. From 2019 you decided that it's nice for your first interaction with this community to ask some questions.
Who cares about the rules and common sense? My interest comes first isn't it?

I really like this idea :)
I'm down for this. I've been using Oxygen builder, so it's taking a bit to figure out how Bricks structures template building. With Oxygen one creates a Main template that includes a Header / Content area / Footer, but with Bricks it looks like one creates separate Header / Footer and then Archives, Single, Home templates.

Bad-ass builder, easy to figure out, displays truly responsive, only thing I see is limitation on elements, the thing with elementor is that you have addons that up the design game, but bloat the site...

If they keep it simple, & up the game with more cool design elements, without allowing multiple devs coding in the mix, this is the future builder.

I thought maybe you can have & use both builders, use elementor to add a cool design section, then go back to bricks, won't let you, because the function calls are different.

I'm testing it, and it's really surprising me as I go along. It is similar to elementor but I see it more complete in some aspects. I'll keep testing and post my achievements :) The idea is fun. Thank you

Bad-ass builder, easy to figure out, displays truly responsive, only thing I see is limitation on elements, the thing with elementor is that you have addons that up the design game, but bloat the site...

If they keep it simple, & up the game with more cool design elements, without allowing multiple devs coding in the mix, this is the future builder.

I thought maybe you can have & use both builders, use elementor to add a cool design section, then go back to bricks, won't let you, because the function calls are different.
You can submit your ideas on their idea board, just don't tell them where you got it.
https://bricksbuilder.io/ideas/

Hi, I just started testing out Bricks today and I just tried to install the the child theme.
I'm getting an error: that I have to install the parent theme. The parent theme is already installed. Any suggestions? Thanks!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pixelate
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock