• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Breakdance - The Website Builder You Always Wanted

Breakdance - The Website Builder You Always Wanted 1.7.0

No permission to download
Let's wait for the stable release - Breakdance 1.1
Breakdance team said: it is around the corner.

If I update to Beta or RC release on the resources, babiato members would download that and could face issues. Anyways, it is always a good thing to post updates on the thread, be it RC or Beta - - most welcome.

Thanks, everyone for the updates. 😊
@Happy Jack @iamkennethapp @gggg @bbk.93

Last edited:
Reactions: wilburlims
when is the update coming? or can someone upload the 1.1 trial version i can try and null it myself

Reactions: Nord
Let's wait for the stable release - Breakdance 1.1
Breakdance team said: it is around the corner.

If I update to Beta or RC release on the resources, babiato members would download that and could face issues. Anyways, it is always a good thing to post updates on the thread, be it RC or Beta - - most welcome.

Thanks, everyone for the updates. 😊
@Happy Jack @iamkennethapp @gggg @bbk.93
Release 1.1
Untouched

Attachments

• breakdance-v1.1-1.zip
    8.2 MB · Views: 13
I have the licensed version without the trial edition, as I am a paid customer. Would anybody be interested in this version on this threat,( untouched)?

Reactions: alphantv
I have the licensed version without the trial edition, as I am a paid customer. Would anybody be interested in this version on this threat,( untouched)?
I'm interested, could you share me the latest untouched version?

Reactions: khaznan
Hi,
how are you doing awesome people?
i ahve this error?
any ideas what may be the cause?

1672130337984.png

Hello guys, if anyone wants breakdance original license/ to join our breakdance group buy on babiato there are a few slots still available. You can comment in this thread: https://babia.to/threads/breakdance...ternative-to-elementor-divi-oxygen-etc.75382/

After purchasing, we will officially give updates here and renew yearly. If anyone wants to join us comment in the thread. If you are a paid participant you will formally get updates and be added to our private group because we install the original breakdance/licensed version on your sites.

You have to pay $9.7 (first year) (Discounted price)
$14.9 from the second year.

Be quick or you will lose this opportunity 🤗

Hi,
how are you doing awesome people?
i ahve this error?
any ideas what may be the cause?

1672130337984.png
UPDATE: i checked all the plugins and found when disabling FluentCRM Pro it works perfectly, any clue for this?

Babak updated Breakdance - The Website Builder You Always Wanted with a new update entry:

Breakdance v1.2 Beta 2 Nulled

Download Breakdance v1.2 Beta 2 - The Website Builder You Always Wanted Nulled Free
DECEMBER 24, 2022
Breakdance 1.2 beta 2 is now available, which fixes two bugs introduced in beta 1.

Login to the customer portal to download the beta.
Fixes
Fix Menu Builder Dropdown Link Layout Bug Introduced in Breakdance 1.2 Beta 1
Fix Conditions Always Returning True Bug Introduced in Breakdance 1.2 Beta 1

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Well, I'm too curious and gave it a try but I did not figure out how to style the hover effect except custom CSS. Does anyone maybe know how to? Or it just doesn't have this option?

Reactions: jesbod
Well, I'm too curious and gave it a try but I did not figure out how to style the hover effect except custom CSS. Does anyone maybe know how to? Or it just doesn't have this option?
Me too, maybe you should add the custom stylesheet in Global Setting

use selector.

gBTO8uF.gif

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock