• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Breakdance - The Website Builder You Always Wanted

Breakdance - The Website Builder You Always Wanted v1.7.1

No permission to download

Unreal_NFS

Sep 1, 2022

Breakdance Builder 1st became available exclusively on Babia.to! :cool:

Unreal_NFS submitted a new resource:​

All Breakdance features on one page​

https://breakdance.com/features/

Comparission:​

Breakdance vs Elementor

Breakdance vs The Block Editor

Breakdance vs Divi

Note:
If you like the Breakdance Builder, please support its developer by buying the license for its future developments.
https://breakdance.com/

Also, check out their YouTube channel for numerous tutorials.
https://www.youtube.com/@OfficialBreakdance/featured

Some features:

Create incredible WordPress websites in record time.
120+ Design Elements
Build websites in less time with elements for every use case.

No Coding Skills Required
Design and build anything you can imagine in a visual, drag & drop interface.

Full Site Editing
Build headers, footers, forms, WooCommerce pages, and templates all inside Breakdance.
Introducing Breakdance
Powerful & easy to use.
Rapidly create websites with an intuitive user interface and 120+ elements.

Easy To Use
120+ elements. Drag & drop editing. Building pages is easy with breakdance.

Full Site Editing
Design headers, footers, and templates with Breakdance. Theme optional.

WooCommerce Integration
Easily create high-converting stores that match your brand using innovative features.

Mega Menu Builder
Create complex dropdown menus with the Breakdance drag & drop visual editor.

Powerful Form Builder
Create contact, email subscribe, login, register, and custom forms inside Breakdance.

Performance & SEO
No bloat. Customizable HTML tags. SEO plugin compatibility.

Powerful Design Features
Everything you need to build beautiful websites. Innovative and powerful global styling controls.

Dynamic Data & Conditions
Link element content to your WordPress database. ACF & Toolset integrations.

Developer Friendly
Write PHP, HTML, CSS, and JS in Breakdance. Manage and edit CSS classes visually.

Last edited:
You mentioned FINAL release but when I install it still says "Beta". I think there have a mistake.

Please ignore the message you read right after you go to the plugin's page:
On the WP Plugins' page, it says 1.0.0

They are still busy updating the whole thing - Plugin, YT videos, website - among a bunch of things.
They would update that message shortly right after they realize it.
Please check.

Breakdance Beta

Thank you for trying the Breakdance beta! 😀
Visit breakdance.com to report bugs & request features.
. DO NOT USE IN PRODUCTION
. NO TECHNICAL SUPPORT IS PROVIDED
. SOME BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY WILL BE BROKEN BETWEEN BETA VERSIONS

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak and ninjaNeko
This looks like a promising website builder. How was the speed performance of the website created using this plugin?

Reactions: ricolhaw
This looks like a promising website builder. How was the speed performance of the website created using this plugin?

I did a speed test between --- Oxygen, Bricks, and Breakdance.

Design Layout of the Test site:
Header - with just a text reading builder's name
Body - just the body with 3 paragraphs of texts
Footer - Text that reads "footer".
It was a lean design to make sure they all performs at their best.

Test Results:

Overall, they all performed great as compared to the other bloated page builders!

SPEED:​

100 Mobile
100 Desktop
This was the same for all the sites.

Code-wise:
Oxygen:
It generated the least codes in the HTML. It has all the pro-grade features that a developer would love to use. Thus, it is best if you want to build everything all yourself! But, to increase the performance you should add caching plugin among other things, etc. You should know how to optimize.

Bricks: It was good too just like Oxygen, but it has its own lazy-loading of the page elements. This can help in unoptimized sites where the user doesn't know how to optimize their sites to their limits. This did help in getting good scores on GooglePageInsights without any caching plugin installed. But, if you want to take the optimization into your own hands, then you might have to turn off the inbuild optimization and take your own path. Ultimately, Bricks perform a "tiny little" slower than Oxygen. Feature-wise Oxygen beats Bricks. So, Oxygen is the best choice if you know how to do the optimization. In-built optimization in Bricks can sometimes become a headache if you want to push the scores higher. With Oxygen, nothing can stop you.

Breakdance: It is a full-fledged page builder for sure. Feature-wise, this beats both the Oxygen and also Bricks. Now, technical-wise (CSS-Classes, etc... Oxygen delivers what you want, Breakdance is a bit compromising there just like Bricks, but it is not at all a bad deal if you don't care much about such technical things - your website should still work great just as one built with the Oxygen. HTML Code-generation-wise, Breakdance is more like Bricks. It adds multiple CSS files, javascript files, etc... but, it is OK as more features are available right inside of the builder itself rather than installing 10 other plugins which add their own CSS, js files, etc and mess up the performance and also we don't have to depend on those plugin's updates or face compatibility issues, etc.

FINAL Verdict:​

I see Breakdance to be the option to go --- for the majority of the users. Bricks might just become an alternative with fewer features as compared to the Breakdance but with one BIG difference --- Subscription PRICE! Bricks can be subbed for $199 for a lifetime while the Breakdance is not a lifetime deal but a yearly subscription plan costing about $149 for now ---- they say that the price would go up to $349/year.

And the Oxygen retains the Title for the best, leanest Page Builder for WordPress ever made on the planet. That too, it still comes at a great price costing only $149 for a lifetime deal!

Breakdance is pricey, but not as much as the Elementor costs ------ with the Elementor it is a yearly subscription -- you get 25 sites activation for $199, 100 sites activations for $299, and $999 for 1000 sites activations. So, comparatively, Breakdance is still a much cheap option, but it doesn't have a lifetime deal like Oxygen and Bricks does. And also, Breakdance has its own roadmap and feature request area just as on the Bricks website.

Bricks --- is an awesome deal --- just costing $199 for a lifetime.

My choice is still ---- Oxygen, because I am a performance freak!
And for some fancy project ---- I would pick Breakdance or Bricks.
I wish good to the Bricks team as they have a great product at a great price which is unbeatable.
I can't wait to see how Breakdance flourishes and evolve over time.
I hope Oxygen team does not kill it but update it regularly and keeps it a performant Page builder.
Much respect.

===>You may use any of these 3-page builders, they are all good.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
You can not measure speed performance and it's a trick from author to compare each others. Because we are creating variable website which including woocommerce or not, which including multilingual plugins or not etc. They just create a "page" and testing with only this page.

I personally choose builder type for my client. If I need really performance and doing SEO too I prefer Bricks or Livecanvas (I could not get to used Bricks too much but I'll make more practice)
And also I'm considering compatible most used plugins like WPML, WP rocket, woocommerce etc.
If I need only desing especially ecommerce website I prefer Woodmart or similar themes with WPBakery (but I will switch Bricks or breakdance instead of wpbakery)

Speed can definitely be compared. Test speed between Elementor and Bricks/Breakdance/Oxygen. You will see a significant difference.

As for websites, each website is different with a different set of plugins and content. But, again if you want to speed-test you can still speed test. Just recreate the same website using different page builders and test them!

For speed testing:
You don't have to only use GooglePageInsight or Gtmetrix or Pingdom etc... you can speed test even on your Firefox or Chrome browser itself. Just open the developer console and check the "Network" tab. You can see how a website performs. You can add different settings to the speed-test environment too - like, Desktop or Mobile, or Tablet. Even add internet connection speed throttling. You may even use Ad-Blocker too.

The very purpose of these consoles' existence is to "SPEED TEST" the websites.
Again, as for the "content" of each website --- plugin developers have no control - you as a developer decide that.

FACTS ABOUT ME:
I am a web page speed-optimize freak.
I have conducted more than 20,000-page speed tests on Gtmetrix and another 30,000 tests on Google PageSpeed Insight in the past 2 years alone.
That says it all.

The end result:

"ALL" my websites regardless of how big they are content-wise, all load in under 150-300ms. in desktop and <800ms on mobile. Here I am speaking in milli-seconds and not even in seconds. These are freakish speeds.

Speed is real as optimization is. And, speed cannot be achieved with bloated plugins!
I have tried most of the plugins --- this is what I have to say: All the plugins are different in some way or the other even if their purpose is the same. Eg. caching plugins, Page Builder, etc. Even the same features itself is implemented differently in most cases. Externally(GUI) they might offer the same options, but internally they would work differently.

The very reason why the Oxygen team chose to develop a whole new Page builder called Breakdance was -- not to bloat the Oxygen Builder's framework! Of course, there are other financial reasons too.

Amongst --- Bricks, Breakdance, and Oxygen: As per "my standards" I say: Oxygen is not bloated; Breakdance and Bricks are a little but can be fixed. Elementor -- I would call it a virus that destroys HTML code.

Last edited:

As hoped, this update --- Removes "beta" warning from Breakdance > Home

Enjoy.

unrealspeedgamer updated Breakdance - The Website Builder You Always Wanted with a new update entry:

Breakdance v1.0.1 RC1

Breakdance v1.0.1 RC1 is now available.

Changes​

• Remove beta warning from Breakdance > Home
  • Fix support for “0” as HTML attribute values
  • Fix – CSS magnification in custom CSS calc units when “+” was present
  • Fix – RankMath causing attachments with dynamic data to error
  • Fix – Dynamic Data IO-TS error – caused by a translation plugin not setting the taxonomy label correctly
  • Fix – Gallery – lightbox JavaScript running twice
  • Improve – improve...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
You can not measure speed performance and it's a trick from author to compare each others. Because we are creating variable website which including woocommerce or not, which including multilingual plugins or not etc. They just create a "page" and testing with only this page.

I personally choose builder type for my client. If I need really performance and doing SEO too I prefer Bricks or Livecanvas (I could not get to used Bricks too much but I'll make more practice)
And also I'm considering compatible most used plugins like WPML, WP rocket, woocommerce etc.
If I need only desing especially ecommerce website I prefer Woodmart or similar themes with WPBakery (but I will switch Bricks or breakdance instead of wpbakery)
but then you didnt import a demo ? because using a demo built with a wpbakery will break the website right ? You have to do manually

Breakdance 1.0.1 - This is a little faster. Enjoy.​

unrealspeedgamer updated Breakdance - The Website Builder You Always Wanted with a new update entry:

Breakdance v1.0.1

Breakdance 1.0.1​

September 30, 2022

Breakdance 1.0.1 is now available.
There were no changes from the release candidate to the final release.

Changes​

• Remove beta warning from Breakdance > Home
  • Fix support for “0” as HTML attribute values
  • Fix – CSS minification in custom CSS calc units when “+” was present
  • Fix – RankMath causing attachments with dynamic data to error
  • Fix – Dynamic...

Last edited:
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ

Everybody, please don't upgrade to v1.0.2 or above unless nulled​

--- continue using v1.0.1 --- this is a fully-functional plugin and has no time limit.
Until someone at the forum nulls 1.0.2 or the newer version and posts it, please don't upgrade.
From version 1.0.2 it is by default going to be a 30-Days Trial version unless you buy a license key.
And, if you don't buy a license key, after 30-days Breakdance WILL stop working!

@nullmasters

Fully-functional 30-Days Trial version can be downloaded by anybody from:
https://breakdance.com/trial/
https://breakdance.com/get/

Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lalo

Everybody, please don't upgrade to v1.0.2​

--- continue using v1.0.1 --- this is a fully-functional plugin and has no time limit.
Until someone at the forum nulls 1.0.2 or the newer version and posts it, please don't upgrade.
From version 1.0.2 it is by default going to be a 30-Days Trial version unless you buy a license key.
And, if you don't buy a license key, after 30-days Breakdance WILL stop working!

@Babak @nullmasters

Fully-functional 30-Days Trial version can be downloaded by anybody from:
https://breakdance.com/trial/
https://breakdance.com/get/

Thanks.

One of the nullers will get it soon! thx for sharing.

But to be fair here, Louis made a BOLD move. This guy 100% with no doubt he gonna crush his competitors ASAP.

Screenshot 2022-10-02 at 03-48-50 Breakdance Website Builder - Official Group Facebook.png

---------------------------------------------------
Breakdance v1.0.3 - Nulled by "Happy Jack"
Huge Thanks @Happy Jack for nulling the plugin.
Credit is given on the Updates.
Thanks.

Breakdance 1.0.3 is now available.

Changes​

• Fix “this link has expired” warning introduced in 1.0.2 that appears when trying to save certain settings

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock