• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
its generated on author side.

$userApi = 'https://www.belloo.date/clients/users.php?';

Better way is to rewrite two parts of the code, instead of creating own api (but it`s my thought)

4 random values for (id, name, age, photo).
case 'meet_filter' in requests\user.php
case 'meet'
in requests\api.php

Try using this and replace this URL with your domain, for example:
$userApi = 'https://yourdamin.com/users.php?';

add new file and paste this code...:

PHP:
<?php

$response = array(
    'active' => 1,
    'message' => 'The user is active',
);

// Return the response in JSON format
header('Content-Type: application/json');
echo json_encode($response);

I hope it works for you.

Try using this and replace this URL with your domain, for example:
$userApi = 'https://yourdamin.com/users.php?';

add new file and paste this code...:

PHP:
<?php

$response = array(
    'active' => 1,
    'message' => 'The user is active',
);

// Return the response in JSON format
header('Content-Type: application/json');
echo json_encode($response);

I hope it works for you.
Can you tell me where to paste your code?

No, this method not work (about fake generation) for me too (I used my extended licensed version and generation was stoped).
I think the author actively reads this forum and you should discuss these issues (and hacking tactics) in PM.
It will be correct to upload only the final result to free access (the finished script, without explaining to the condom how it was done).

Last edited:
There are 2 sql in it, one is original and the other is edited. Can we combine these 2 sqls into 1 sql?

Attachments

• belloo sql.zip
    307.3 KB · Views: 44
How many times need to write for you: the script checks the information, contained in the "client" section of the database (owner, license, domain and type-number of fake users)?
If the client section does not contain this data (or have not correct data), no new fakes are generated.

bro, I think you're having difficulty, if you're not an idiot, you should understand. There are fake members in the edited sql I shared, but it's pulled, but the add-ons are not completely missing.

create a date request button in mobile is not working, only showing white screen when i click on it, but in desktop it works.

First, we extract the files from the zip.
We put the files we extracted from the Zip into the main directory
we build from the shape
You write the license I gave in the license section, you enter the sql information you have installed, you complete the installation
After the installation is finished, we throw the files in the patch_nulled folder into the main directory and it's okay, the installation is finished without any problems, the only problem is there are no fake users in it, I couldn't solve it, I'm sharing it, I would appreciate it if anyone could share it

Attachments

• belloo_software_4_full.zip
    37.2 MB · Views: 132
we build from the shape
You write the license I gave in the license section, you enter the sql information you have installed, you complete the installation
After the installation is finished, we throw the files in the patch_nulled folder into the main directory and it's okay, the installation is finished without any problems, the only problem is there are no fake users in it, I couldn't solve it, I'm sharing it, I would appreciate it if anyone could share it
which version is this please + does it contains the plugins?

Your index.php (in patch_nulled folder) have not date case. I fix it.

Attachments

• index.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: Dunnit
we build from the shape
thanks king

Reactions: meybuz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock