• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
any one guide us how to upload Twigo script and select to mobile home section .

i did not understand or any one have any document please share us
1.You have extract it in the root folder,
2, import the sql
3, go to your cpanel, themes then look for mobile and select it

Reactions: hyper
Hello

Is there any developer in this forum who can help build Onesignal notification for this script.?

If you can build onesignal notification for me them let talk

He's not selling licenses, he's selling a stolen script, slightly finished.
I don't care about the further fate of the specified user (BellooRU). But I noticed that you are lying (which means that you are also russian **** too), so I will answer you.

As I can see this user posted his files on the forum for free for everyone. Just asked to do something for the community. This is strange for a person that selling something on their site is't it?

How can I sell at home website and distribute for free here? As I see it, on his website he has links to the author's official store and sells only his own modifications for you - **** (language sets and all sorts of adaptations for ****). I also see that the dude wants money for the time he spent on the installation. I think this is normal.

Reactions: hyper
I don't care about the further fate of the specified user (BellooRU). But I noticed that you are lying (which means that you are also russian **** too), so I will answer you.

As I can see this user posted his files on the forum for free for everyone. Just asked to do something for the community. This is strange for a person that selling something on their site is't it?

How can I sell at home website and distribute for free here? As I see it, on his website he has links to the author's official store and sells only his own modifications for you - **** (language sets and all sorts of adaptations for ****). I also see that the dude wants money for the time he spent on the installation. I think this is normal.
Accusing me of lying is not fair. You need to take a closer look at the offers of this "dude". He really sells someone else's script. He shared little things and asked for 100 likes on the forum, for each plugin. After what you wrote in your post. Quote "You could have saved due to this poor russians Schweinen $150". You are a real chauvinist, you need to be put behind bars.
In correspondence with members of the forum, you do not shine with nobility.
See screenshots.

Attachments

• bell -1.PNG
    bell -1.PNG
    99 KB · Views: 46
  • bell -2.PNG
    bell -2.PNG
    111.6 KB · Views: 45
  • bell.PNG
    bell.PNG
    89.1 KB · Views: 45
Hello who can do the translation into French belloo-v4.4.3.6, I have this belloo-v4.4.3.6 version I give free thank you

Reactions: meybuz
Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains Version 4.4.3.6 I installed it on my site perfectly, but there is no fake user 0, how can I solve it? can you help me?

Reactions: codepens
Hello for false users I don't know how to be sorry can you have for translation? THANKS
It is possible for your coast to look at how it is that to make a registration I have no return of link to confirm the registration thank you

Last edited:
Good day all,
Please can somebody help me with current version of Belloo that has fake users when installed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock