• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Automatic.css - Utility Framework for WordPress Page Builders

Automatic.css - Utility Framework for WordPress Page Builders v2.8.3

No permission to download
Seems like when ACSS is active, text highlighting doesn't work on Firefox. Can someone confirm please?

Using Firefox Dev & Chrome, Both work.
Oh, I should've ppinted out that I'm using ACSS 2.1.4 + Bricks 1.6

I tried a clean WP install, installing Bricks, text highlighting works. Then as soon as I install and activate ACSS, I can't select any text on the frontend in Firefox. I don't know what's the issue...

As soon as I swap the ACSS plugin with an older version (2.0.1), it works.

Can someone who has an ACSS account report this bug?

Oh, I should've ppinted out that I'm using ACSS 2.1.4 + Bricks 1.6

I tried a clean WP install, installing Bricks, text highlighting works. Then as soon as I install and activate ACSS, I can't select any text on the frontend in Firefox. I don't know what's the issue...

As soon as I swap the ACSS plugin with an older version (2.0.1), it works.

Can someone who has an ACSS account report this bug?
Did you try to clear the cache? Regenerate CSS files?

yep. It's fine in all other browsers except FF. Clean install, not a single tweak on Bricks or ACSS settings.
So I investigated this in further detail, and it turns out that the bug doesn't appear IF you are upgrading to v2.1.4 from an older version which was already installed, in which this bug isn't present. This happens with Oxy and Bricks as well.

Meanwhile a hotfix was released, so it's better worth waiting for someone to share the 2.2.0.1.

Reactions: Lalo
radityapratama updated Automatic.css - Utility Framework for WordPress Page Builders with a new update entry:

Automatic.css - v2.2.0

Thanks to group buy participants for the updated resource!

2.2.0 Changelog​

• New
    • Grid variables
      • All supported grid structures, up to 12 columns, and including auto grids.
    • Contextual variables & classes
      • var(—container-gap), var(—content-gap), var(—grid-gap)
      • .container-gap, .content-gap, .grid-gap
      • Editable from dashboard
      • Backwards compatible with Frames contextual utilities
        • Replaces Frames...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: smalok
Can anyone confirm from 2.2.0.1 version that classes grid--7 to grid--12 although exist, they are not showing at the classes input selector?

Can anyone confirm from 2.2.0.1 version that classes grid--7 to grid--12 although exist, they are not showing at the classes input selector?
YES, they are exciting!!!
it should be written like this 👉 var(--grid-12) or --grid-12 > One dash after word "grid".
Also, make sure to turn on this 👇

2022-12-23 22_17_17-Window.png

YES, they are exciting!!!
it should be written like this 👉 var(--grid-12) or --grid-12 > One dash after word "grid".
Also, make sure to turn on this 👇

2022-12-23 22_17_17-Window.png

I type at the class input grid--7 or grid--8 etc and it does not show up. Can you verify that it is working for you from grid--7 to grid--12?

1671875372086.png 1671875387687.png

Only when i write them manually and press enter, after that they become available

Reactions: Lalo
I type at the class input grid--7 or grid--8 etc and it does not show up. Can you verify that it is working for you from grid--7 to grid--12?

1671875372086.png 1671875387687.png

Only when i write them manually and press enter, after that they become available

Okay, I've rechecked.
The variables are all of them working fine... till grid 12.
Utility classes don't work from Grid-7.

2022-12-24 15_02_28-Window.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock