• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Automatic.css - Utility Framework for WordPress Page Builders

Automatic.css - Utility Framework for WordPress Page Builders v2.8.3

No permission to download

ACSS Changelogs (Recent Versions)​

(for those like myself, who love keeping their eye on what's going on)

2.1.2 (September 5, 2022)

This is just a bug squashing release. Check the roadmap for a heads up on new features.
  • Fixed the "Grant Cardone" bug that ambitiously multiplied S and XS default text size values by 10x in the dashboard on certain installs.
  • Fixed the "ghost indicators" bug that would initially claim that values of a field were changed when they actually weren't (usually right after an update).
  • Fixed the issue with "fix paragraph and heading spacing" where the user's paragraph spacing value was being used for headings as well.
  • Fixed .pad-header classes in Bricks that were missing x-axis padding.

2.1.3 (October 28, 2022)

• Fixed an issue where “fix headings and paragraph” spacing was removing spacing from a heading that didn’t have any content after it.
  • Fixed an issue where “fix headings and paragraph” spacing was removing spacing from a heading that didn’t have any content after it.
  • .list—none now works on ordered lists.
  • .list—none now removes any default bottom margin from <ul> and <ol> elements that are added by builders.
  • Heading and text overrides now support decimal values.
  • Added .isolation—isolate
    • Resets the stacking order of a container. Useful when an item has a negative z-index and certain other circumstances.
  • Grids that are set to 1 column at any breakpoint will now automatically force their direct children to span only 1 column. This saves you potentially many steps in the process of building more complex grids because you no longer have to manually put col-span—[breakpoint]-1 on all spanned children to reset them to 1 column. It also prevents potential grid breakage on grids where users forget to reset the col-span of children to 1 when the grid is instructed to be 1 column only.
  • Added new color set: Action and all associated classes.
    • This is the a color that sets the action color for your website (buttons and links). This frees up Primary to be used for other colors (e.g. the most used color on your site) and reduces confusion as to what “Primary” is used for.
  • WSForm Support (Beta)
    • NOTICE: Forms are very complex. Adding support for WSForm requires over 100 SCSS variables and many new dashboard inputs. Because of this, we want to spend time making the .form—light version rock solid before introducing the .form—dark variant. Please let us know if you find any bugs or issues!
    • Adds a .form—light (active) and .form—dark (coming soon) class.
    • Forms built with WSForm (best form plugin for WP in our opinion) can now be styled with the new forms classes.
    • A new Forms area of the ACSS dashboard is now available for styling forms.
    • Once the light form variant is stable we’ll release a .form—dark variant to give users two fully customizable form styles.
    • Forms will automatically inherit action color for submit button and action items (editable) and input fields and buttons will automatically inherit the radius from global button settings (editable), so you’ll find that a lot of form styling is already done for you out of the gate, adhering to styles you’re already using throughout the site.
    • Form buttons will automatically inherit the border radius of inputs. This is editable, but we felt that buttons and inputs should match input border radius by default. Some sites use pill shaped buttons, which are not suitable for many types of form inputs, thus the form input border radius would need to be altered. When this occurs, form buttons will inherit the new input radius automatically so you don’t have to constantly make changes in two places. For sites that don’t use pill shaped buttons, this will be a non-issue.
  • Bricks Form Support (Beta)
    • The .form—light class (see above) also works to style Bricks’ native form element.
  • Line Lengths are now available for all individual heading levels giving users the ability to set a different line length per heading size.
  • Main colors now output exact match hex values.
    • Main colors (primary, secondary, accent, base, shade) are no longer converted to HSL. They will output the exact match hex value. Only shades are passed through HSL conversion. This will ensure that your main brand colors never have a different hex value than what you set in the dashboard (even though any differences were mostly imperceptible before).
  • Added the ability to show/hide ACSS in the admin bar (options panel).
  • Added the ability to change the location of ACSS in the WP Admin area (options panel).
    • Note: ACSS can’t be nested under another area like Settings because it has multiple menu items.

2.1.3.1 (Hotfix)

• FIX: btn—action styling not loading (issue with loop).
  • FIX: form submit button hover text color defaulted to the wrong color.
  • FIX: form option field labels now default to transparent background.
  • FIX: —f-light-input-radius variable wasn’t working.
  • FIX: Slight tweak to how “fix paragraph spacing” works to account for more scenarios.

Last edited:
@purpletiger Thanks for the changelog m8 :) It was doing my head in not knowing what the new updates were.

Is there anything else in their community forums worth posting on here? Like tutorials, or any member only content? :love:

Reactions: purpletiger
@purpletiger Thanks for the changelog m8 :) It was doing my head in not knowing what the new updates were.

Is there anything else in their community forums worth posting on here? Like tutorials, or any member only content? :love:
I'm not part of it, so I can't tell you.

@purpletiger Can you login here bro: (y)

If so is there anything there worth posting? :love:

@purpletiger Can you login here bro: (y)

If so is there anything there worth posting? :love:
I don't have an account, sorry :/

But I'm going to take a guess that you believe I'm holding the account for the group buy that we did a few days ago... That's handled by Babiato :)

Reactions: blow
I never said that bro :)
I just thort when you buy it you get access to their community.

May the mods who have direct access via this GB to the ACSS community may offer some valuable content here based on their time and other resources availability :)

Reactions: 3xploit and blow
radityapratama updated Automatic.css - Utility Framework for WordPress Page Builders with a new update entry:

Automatic.css - v2.1.4

Thanks to group buy participants for the updated resource!

2.1.4 Changelog​

New
  • Added var(—paragraph-spacing) and var(—heading-spacing). These reference the paragraph and heading spacing values for users with the “fix paragraph and heading spacing” turned on so they can easily reference these values when writing custom CSS.
  • Support for overlapping grid rows with .row-start— and .row-end—
    • 12 available rows...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manuchiri
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock