• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce Flutter App

Active eCommerce Flutter App 4.6.1 - Untouched

No permission to download
Sir,
I Unable Downloaded It, Once Click It Redirected Me Download A Virus Application

May You Help Share It Again
Sir,
I Unable Downloaded It, Once Click It Redirected Me Download A Virus Application

May You Help Share It Again
this is not a virus its a link short which directs you to download when you click on skipad

this is not a virus its a link short which directs you to download when you click on skipad
Yes Sir, I Clicked Skip And Mostly Will Redirected Me se* Website And Sometime Will Send Me exe Installer.

At The History Babiato Had 2 3.6.0 Installer, I Downloaded The Earlier Version. Is That The Same

How to resolve this software notification Screenshot_20230409-170900.jpg

if Your active ecommerce cms is nulled I think you can just fill whatever value into purchase_code variable in lib/app_config.dart

look at highlighted text
1681089141769.png

and also you can try to replace home.dart file inside lib/screens/ with attached file below

I haven't test the script, I just removed some parts of the script based on my understanding

Attachments

• home.dart.zip
    6.4 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: Yongsan
Could someone help me set up login via Android app? I followed the manual and it doesn't work Screenshot_20230412-081045.jpg

I can't login (Facebook, Google and Twitter) to the Android App. It is returning this error. Can someone help me?

I/flutter (24765): error is ....... PlatformException(sign_in_failed, com.google.android.gms.common.api.ApiException: 10: , null, null)

Captura de tela 2023-04-14 231315.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock