• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce Flutter App

Active eCommerce Flutter App 4.6.1 - Untouched

No permission to download
on "Add New Address" country list not loaded and can not add address for shiping and etc

SOLVED:

Go to Setup & Configurations>Shipping>Shipping Countries

There you have to add country, state, cities.

Last edited:
I build the app for android but the problem that the product view give white page and load without do anything

Screenshot_20230703_141023.jpg

To disable the message "The app is inactivated"

go to offline_wallet_recharge_response.dart and comment or remove this code
please note this is only to bypass the UI but it still communicate with their server
youromain.com/api/v2/addon-list

Code:
    .then((value) {
    Future.delayed(const Duration(seconds: 5)).then((value2) {
      if (value.body == "bad") {
        OneContext().addOverlay(
            overlayId: "overlayId",
            builder: (context) => Scaffold(
                  body: SizedBox(
                    width: DeviceInfo(context).width,
                    child: Column(
                      mainAxisAlignment: MainAxisAlignment.center,
                      crossAxisAlignment: CrossAxisAlignment.center,
                      children: [
                        Text(
                          utf8.decode(MessageResponse.message),
                          style: TextStyle(
                              fontSize: double.parse(utf8.decode(([50, 53]))),
                              color: Color(int.parse(utf8.decode(
                                  [48, 120, 70, 70, 70, 70, 48, 48, 48, 48])))),
                          textAlign: TextAlign.center,
                        )
                      ],
                    ),
                  ),
                ));
      }
    });
  });
showing app pirated notification

Dear friends please tell me does anybody know how to resolve wholesaler item issue in flutter app because wholesale item details is not showing in app

Dear friends please tell me does anybody know how to resolve wholesaler item issue in flutter app because wholesale item details is not showing in app

You can start by seeing or replying to the messages we send you then ask for help

You can start by seeing or replying to the messages we send you then ask for help
I am not like you. I help others without any expectations. Because i remember if i had asked for support for 10 times only two times i get reply. Besides that i reply and update my projects on time. But its useless

Don't speak or judge like u know me
And What you are asking require consecutive time work manually which cannot be solved just by giving you steps
Id recommend u to updated latest version because it's working fine note that author release multiple time hotfix which in here are always late so

Don't speak or judge like u know me
And What you are asking require consecutive time work manually which cannot be solved just by giving you steps
Id recommend u to updated latest version because it's working fine note that author release multiple time hotfix which in here are always late so
As dear if i dont know you same reply for you. Dont blame me if i am not able to update code. Because psx is very useless code for me that's why i dont focus on its updates. For active Ecommerce i am using very latest version.

As dear if i dont know you same reply for you. Dont blame me if i am not able to update code. Because psx is very useless code for me that's why i dont focus on its updates. For active Ecommerce i am using very latest version.

You may not need it doesn't mean others don't. As you know this forum keeps going based on the community contribution ressources so it goes both ways ofc you don't have to but don't expect the same in return

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock