• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce Flutter App

Active eCommerce Flutter App 4.6.1 - Untouched

No permission to download
i have v 3.5.1 i need to update this resource

Provide proof of purchase for this and you can upload it here

guys, I updated it for you to the latest version, I have the latest version of flutter 3.7.1 everything works) if you put a splash in karma, I won't mind

Provide proof of purchase for this and you can upload it here

the only thing you need to do is fix the button styles, but there is no time yet, but it's not difficult

hi guys i am facing error in latest version of active eCommerce flutter app
app able to connect with sever but when i but active eCommerce demo website link it work properly
anyone plz tell me how to fix it
app version 3.5.0
web version 6.5.0
here is the screenshot of error that i am facing right now
Screenshot from 2023-03-08 04-37-01.png

sakhmart updated Active eCommerce Flutter App with a new update entry:

Active eCommerce Flutter App

version : 3.6.0 (13/03/2023)

- Improvements
- From now customer can bid auction product if Auction addon installed
- Flat button now converted with Text button
- Button with image is changed for Apple sign in
- Now enabled country will be shown in registration page for phone code
- Use tokenized option for Bkash payment gateway as per their documentation
- Bug fixing
- Removed today's deal and flash deal menu if no data available
- Product wise cash on delivery...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: newbie25 and moxt
I configured active ecommerce app in android studio and connect it to my web site using base URL, but my problem is when I install this app in android 10 or 12- its working fine but when I install it in android 7 it's just flashing but no information is showing or working. But when I use active ecommerce demo base URL its working fine in android 10 or 7 also.
What's the main problem in there and How I can solve it, please help me sir.
@rajamsaddique
Thanks in Advanced from my deep heart.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock