• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Solved About the download speed of the BABIATO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavel Korchagin

Jul 23, 2023
Since yesterday, no matter how I adjust it, my download speed always remains around 10KB~20KB per second. I have never violated any rules on the forum.

Can the administrator clarify this?

Thank you very much!

Since yesterday, no matter how I adjust it, my download speed always remains around 10KB~20KB per second. I have never violated any rules on the forum.

Thank you very much!
I think this is not from babiato but from your connection

I think this is not from babiato but from your connection
Thank you for your answer. The reason why I raised this question is as follows: 1. The speed of previous downloads was very smooth, and there was no concern about speed. Why did this suddenly happen from yesterday? 2. I tried switching to different networks, but the problem still exists. Please note that I do not have other accounts. 3. It is quite strange that when I download from other places, the speed is very fast, which makes me very frustrated.

Thank you for your answer. The reason why I raised this question is as follows: 1. The speed of previous downloads was very smooth, and there was no concern about speed. Why did this suddenly happen from yesterday? 2. I tried switching to different networks, but the problem still exists. Please note that I do not have other accounts. 3. It is quite strange that when I download from other places, the speed is very fast, which makes me very frustrated.
Hey Bro Babiato don't host any file they are all third party hosts ..

I downloaded something recently at full speed of my connection, no issues here so maybe reboot all your devices first.

Reactions: Pavel Korchagin

First of all, it's should be a problem related to your connection only.

Also, since Babiato is a totally FREE resources forum and, totally respectful thinking your comment as a "constructive question" focused on health of this environment, witch one seems to be useful for all who pointed feedbacks here, I suggest FOR ALL to think about support it donating, since the majority of the active members (the bigger portion being just as leech one) doesn't have a "lover" badge (a "visual statistic" based not just on this thread but on any else).

Obviously, that's not a requirement to be a member but, if this structure seems useful for you, any value donation is an action to think about, maybe just to feel you're contributing to a "long and healthy life" for this environment, not just with a "conversational activity". Believing also, the usefulness ratio of this environment for accounts who has 2, 3 or more years old, maybe be enough to think about this, at least one time on all this use range (I always try to trust that's our specie can be really "rational" sometimes, even not seeing it too much on everyday).

IMPORTANT NOTE: By the way, I'm not being disrespectful or anything else, just sharing a "reflection" about a healthy "philosophy view" witch can be applied to lot of concepts in life (if something helps you, think about how you can contribute to grow it , bring helps for you and others again). Also, avoiding sensitive ones, I'm not rich (by the way, I'm actually on the TOTALLY OPPOSITE side on last months) and obviously it's an action for "WHO CAN" but, bringing again a reflection, it's totally possible for the majority humans to feel as "who can's", reflecting that's as a proportional point of view (who has a lot, "can do a lot" and, who has almost nothing, "can do a lot also", proportionally to their condition, what's don't change the part of "a lot").

Last edited:
First of all, it's should be a problem related to your connection only.

Also, since Babiato is a totally FREE resources forum and, totally respectful thinking your comment as a "constructive question" focused on health of this environment, witch one seems to be useful for all who pointed feedbacks here, I suggest FOR ALL to think about support it donating, since the majority of the active members (the bigger portion being just as leech one) doesn't have a "lover" badge (a "visual statistic" based not just on this thread but on any else).

Obviously, that's not a requirement to be a member but, if this structure seems useful for you, any value donation is an action to think about, maybe just to feel you're contributing to a "long and healthy life" for this environment, not just with a "conversational activity". Believing also, the usefulness ratio of this environment for accounts who has 2, 3 or more years old, maybe be enough to think about this, at least one time on all this use range (I always try to trust that's our specie can be really "rational" sometimes, even not seeing it too much on everyday).

IMPORTANT NOTE: By the way, I'm not being disrespectful or anything else, just sharing a "reflection" about a healthy "philosophy view" witch can be applied to lot of concepts in life (if something helps you, think about how you can contribute to grow it , bring helps for you and others again). Also, avoiding sensitive ones, I'm not rich (by the way, I'm actually on the TOTALLY OPPOSITE side on last months) and obviously it's an action for "WHO CAN" but, bringing again a reflection, it's totally possible for the majority humans to feel as "who can's", reflecting that's as a proportional point of view (who has a lot, "can do a lot" and, who has almost nothing, "can do a lot also", proportionally to their condition, what's don't change the part of "a lot").

He asked a question about download speed and you've written a book on donations.

Thank you very much!
Are you still experiencing the same problem?

He asked a question about download speed and you've written a book on donations.
Sure, you're right. I've replied about the question first and also, shared a old personal reflection, totally neutral and respectful. Also, seems "books" still working for their purpose :).

Hope your problem was just a temporary from your connection, @MyDream1 !

Reactions: OVOSZN
Sure, you're right. I've replied about the question first and also, shared a old personal reflection, totally neutral and respectful. Also, seems "books" still working for their purpose :).

Hope your problem was just a temporary from your connection, @MyDream1 !

What's donations got to do with someones download speed?

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Thank you for your brainstorming help and suggestions. I think I have solved this temporary problem. I am using a Windows 7 system, and there is no doubt that the Chrome browser is also a historical version. When I downloaded them, their speed was perfect. I think it may be a problem with the browser.

Thank you for your brainstorming help and suggestions. I think I have solved this temporary problem. I am using a Windows 7 system, and there is no doubt that the Chrome browser is also a historical version. When I downloaded them, their speed was perfect. I think it may be a problem with the browser.
Good know it's fixed. Consider so close this thread and reopen/create new if is needed.

Available to help with any needs. Best regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock