• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Solved 3 resources, after 7 months they became 2 | unable to download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinguino

Babiato Lover
May 3, 2022
Last year I had uploaded 3 resources ( accepted ) and I could download normally for months, now they have become 2, and I can no longer download... After 7 month one of my resources was linked to someone else [Yetishare] posted by me on Jul 13, 2023, 4 days before she became in someone else's name.
Hidden text, you need to have 3 resources, now you have 2 resources.

I would kindly need your kind support.

NB: I am an expatriate in a country where the internet is very slow, 3 resource is a miracle for me.

Grazie

Last edited:
Possibly you did not keep the Resource updated and it was transferred to someone who could? Not sure though. :)
Thank you for your reply.. Everything is clear I appreciate it.

Yes it's true.. frankly I didn't have the time..

I sent two other resources this evening, I hope they will be accepted, so I can download something.

Thank you and best regards

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
Thank you for your reply.. Everything is clear I appreciate it.

Yes it's true.. frankly I didn't have the time..

I sent two other resources this evening, I hope they will be accepted, so I can download something.

Thank you and best regards
@Babak will approve new Resources (or not) when he is next online. :)

If you upload a Resource, you are expected to keep it updated. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock