• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Zaiproty - Property Management Laravel Script

Zaiproty - Property Management Laravel Script 3.6

No permission to download
Replace this file:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

File path:
Code:
vendor/zainiklab/zai-installer/src/Http/Controllers/InstallController.php
website howello.com can't be access, can you upload with other host please..

I managed to install the plugin at night, but I did not understand the logic at all. He always gave different errors. Version mismatch, Json errors, I couldn't get out of it. The latest version of the plugin is available on the forum. I would be glad if interested friends can give a hand.

I managed to install the plugin at night, but I did not understand the logic at all. He always gave different errors. Version mismatch, Json errors, I couldn't get out of it. The latest version of the plugin is available on the forum. I would be glad if interested friends can give a hand.
Thanks. Maybe @TassieNZ @NullMaster can help out

Zaiproty - Property Management Laravel Script v2.4 UNPLUGED NULLED PHASE:

../vendor/zainiklab/zai-installer/src/Http/Controllers/InstallController.php

Delete the code in the file and add the code here .

VERSION 1.3 OF FRIENDS SAAS ADD-ON IS AVAILABLE. IF YOU HAVE SHARE, I WILL STRIVE FOR THE NULLED STAGES. THE 1.2 SAAS PLUG THAT WE HAVE CURRENTLY IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE CURRENT 2.4 VERSION OF SCRIPT. I WOULD LOVE IF YOU SHARE THIS SAAS 1.2 VERSION. I PURCHASED THE SOFTWARE AND I DO NOT WANT TO PAY MONEY TO THE SAAS ADD-ON. I HAVE NO MONEY :)

Reactions: LuvUAE and rotor
Zaiproty - Property Management Laravel Script v2.4 UNPLUGED NULLED PHASE:

../vendor/zainiklab/zai-installer/src/Http/Controllers/InstallController.php

Delete the code in the file and add the code here .

VERSION 1.3 OF FRIENDS SAAS ADD-ON IS AVAILABLE. IF YOU HAVE SHARE, I WILL STRIVE FOR THE NULLED STAGES. THE 1.2 SAAS PLUG THAT WE HAVE CURRENTLY IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE CURRENT 2.4 VERSION OF SCRIPT. I WOULD LOVE IF YOU SHARE THIS SAAS 1.2 VERSION. I PURCHASED THE SOFTWARE AND I DO NOT WANT TO PAY MONEY TO THE SAAS ADD-ON. I HAVE NO MONEY :)
if you can get the saas adon , i can buy the SMS/Email adon and share with you

Last edited:
Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 22.22.32.png
go to
does anyone got same problem when try to pay
i always get "select currency" error
go to payment getway, click on the + sign under SL, then click on action to edit
Add currency conversions for each currency to the default currency

I can't install
Problem connecting to the database on installation

Attachments

• azazaza.png
    azazaza.png
    64.1 KB · Views: 18
Screenshot 2023-06-28 at 09.41.43.png

App\Http\Controllers\Saas\Admin\PolicyController and App\Http\Controllers\Saas\Admin\ContactMessageController files is missinng.

who is getting this error on the saas admin
when you click on message, privacy or term page

Last edited:
Reactions: mti

Zaiproty 2.4 NULLED

1688117068433.png

Thanks to @DarkWave for nulling method
Please this nulled version contains App\Http\Controllers\Saas\Admin\PolicyController and App\Http\Controllers\Saas\Admin\ContactMessageController ?

Zaiproty 2.4 NULLED

1688117068433.png

Thanks to @DarkWave for nulling method
Big Thanks to @GambitSteel n @DarkWave
Can you please null this addon for this mainscript https://babia.to/threads/zaiproty-property-management-saas-addon.88407/

Please this nulled version contains App\Http\Controllers\Saas\Admin\PolicyController and App\Http\Controllers\Saas\Admin\ContactMessageController ?

No but after install the addon
The saas feature seems to be working fine

1688118998085.png

Reactions: LuvUAE
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock