• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Zaiproty - Property Management SAAS Addon

Zaiproty - Property Management SAAS Addon 1.8

No permission to download

optim254

Trusted Uploader
May 19, 2022
Global
optimus254 submitted a new resource:

Zaiproty - Property Management SAAS Addon - Zaiproty – Property Management SAAS Addon

11.png

Zaiproty – Property management SAAS Addon. This Addon provides you with the SAAS feature and SAAS selling landing page for the Zaiproty – Property Management Script. With this SAAS addon, you can quickly start your SAAS business with Zaiproty – Property management script. But remember that for this addon working you need Zaiproty – Property Management Laravel Script.

Read more about this resource...

Changlog Version 1.3
- subscription expiration notice.
- contact message and reply added.
- Cookie policy page.
- Term & Condition page.
- Privacy policy page.
- Security and patch update.
- Optimize & issue fix.

Please update team :)

• Love
Reactions: LuvUAE
Thanks. Zaiproty version 2.4 and SAAS version 1.3 work fine. Friends who can't, it's your fault.

@optimus254 bro...

App\Http\Controllers\Saas\Admin\PolicyController and App\Http\Controllers\Saas\Admin\ContactMessageController files does not exist.

You find the files in your website docs?

Reactions: lushafriq
Thanks. Zaiproty version 2.4 and SAAS version 1.3 work fine. Friends who can't, it's your fault.

@optimus254 bro...

App\Http\Controllers\Saas\Admin\PolicyController and App\Http\Controllers\Saas\Admin\ContactMessageController files does not exist.

You find the files in your website docs?
have you able to get the missing controllers as its showing error 500

Reactions: abarrajj
Does the saas addon work fine now on yours?
it installed succeffully but the main script 2.4 has 2 missing controllers

App\Http\Controllers\Saas\Admin\PolicyController and App\Http\Controllers\Saas\Admin\ContactMessageController files is missinng.

it installed succeffully but the main script 2.4 has 2 missing controllers

App\Http\Controllers\Saas\Admin\PolicyController and App\Http\Controllers\Saas\Admin\ContactMessageController files is missinng.
I have made it work (although I don't know the consequences yet) by going to "source-code\routes\saas".
and deleting these rows

A. "use App\Http\Controllers\Saas\Admin\ContactMessageController;"

B. "use App\HttpControllersSaasAdminPolicyController;"

I will continue to look for the consequences of eliminating these lines.

NOTE:
the messages dont work. nor do the polices, terms and conditions.

Another thing that I can notice is that as an administrator I can not exercise actions on earch subscriber, I can not delete them, nor make them inactive or anithing else

Last edited:
Reactions: lushafriq
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock