• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yetishare - File Hosting Script

Yetishare - File Hosting Script 5_5_1 not nulled

No permission to download
Does anyone know or have a method on how to connect GDrive storage server in Yetishare.

How to fix error loading , file not uploading , help me

Loading-Onfasty.png
check your browser console for error.
A good idea would be to also check your server error log. Somewhere is getting stuck, either some permissions either scripts that fails to load.

Reactions: Auwal
Anyone know to to get embed video code to responsive. Its look bad on mobile use the embed code at the moment

Code:
<iframe src="https://iceyfile.com/video/embed/2D0p/640x320/wiihot.mp4" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" style="width: 640px; height: 320px; overflow: hidden;" allowfullscreen></iframe>

like this code to be responsive and not fix to 640x320

Code:
<iframe src="https://iceyfile.com/video/embed/2D0p/640x320/wiihot.mp4" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" style="width: 640px; height: 320px; overflow: hidden;" allowfullscreen></iframe>

like this code to be responsive and not fix to 640x320
I can do this for you PM me, not free

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock