• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yetishare - File Hosting Script

Yetishare - File Hosting Script 5_5_1 not nulled

No permission to download
I wouldn't even bother with this script anymore, requires too much work to operate a large site and is extremely costly.

The largest yetishare sites currently is: --- removed by mod ---

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't even bother with this script anymore, requires too much work to operate a large site and is extremely costly.

The largest yetishare sites currently is: -- removed by mod --

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
Babak updated Yetishare - File Hosting Script with a new update entry:

YetiShare v5.4.0 + Addons

Download YetiShare v5.4.0 - Incl. All plugins & Languages Nulled Free
v5.4.0 - Thanks To @osamaeg

- PHP v8.2 support
- LiteSpeed webserver support
- X-Litespeed-Location improved downloads option on LiteSpeed file servers
- Performance improvements:
- Improved core framework load times by reducing database queries on each load
- Removed IP ban for 'Whole Site' option to improve core load times. These should be managed via your web server going forward

Read the rest of this update entry...

So why lie🤔🤔🤔
I already have version 5.4, 2 months ago and I don't need your code
looooooooooooooool if u have least version why not share
And you see everyone looking for him, you damned liar :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
need Remember, the latest release 5.4.1 not 5.4.2

@Babak Ban @Molana , he is a fraud, and he is here stealing scripts

• Haha
Reactions: daffanra and Molana
looooooooooooooool if u have least version why not share
And you see everyone looking for him, you damned liar :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
need Remember, the latest release 5.4.1 not 5.4.2

@Babak Ban @Molana , he is a fraud, and he is here stealing scripts
Are you an idiot, don't you know that insulting is forbidden, you have been banned a lot here, but it seems that you are longing for a final ban
Also when did you say I have version 5.4.2, can't you read? Or do you use google translate😂

Reactions: daffanra
After installing the aws plugin and settings then it becomes like this, is there a solution?
ff5e2ff0c81987f504c91.jpg

After installing the aws plugin and settings then it becomes like this, is there a solution?
ff5e2ff0c81987f504c91.jpg
this is related to hosting , not related to script , i also faced same issue then i installed the same thing on different hosting it work.

Sorry it took so long to rebuild YetiShare and upgrade some features and add more features, current progress is 60% done (I am working on upgrading new functions in the new version in Yetishare 5.4.0 by myself), if anyone like it and want to work with me, please contact me. I need a member to help me complete some backend functionality. For more information, visit my website: https://zodrive.cloud

I am in the process of making a Flutter App specifically for Yetishare script, if anyone knows about Flutter language, please help me. Sincere thanks
look like but upload thing need to be improve ,

check this interface when clicking on uplaod : https://uploady.io/?op=upload_form

@osamaeg need help , i was running this script since years like 1-2 years , but today i try to login my admin pannel , only white page is opening , and i am using 5.3.0 nulled version downloaded from here.

my friend saying , developer put my domain in block list , how is able to get when file is nulled ?

my firend bought a script , he also faced same issue , like script is running and then after 5-6 month it get block , when trying to login admin area , only white page is coming .

i also enable the guest upload that is also gone , it something suspicious , seem like developer can block connntection , even the script is nulled. i would like to say nulled team should check this issue.

can you do any help ? like is it something else error or developer is able to take control...

My Domain : anonfam.com

my yeti share version : 5.3.0

image sample :

image.png

Edit :

Its been now confirmed devloper has blocked my domain , my friend has a license so he asked to him .

Point of view : it useless to use the script for business purpose , you can use it for fun and testing purpose.

or try to find how he is able to block domain even using , nulled based files.

Last edited:
Reactions: agencyjacko
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock