• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Xain - Hotel Management System with Website nulled

Xain - Hotel Management System with Website nulled v2.5

No permission to download
I’d love to share this here in public. Changes along with lots of new additions are there. You can even check by comparing the codes. This scripts has a lot of bug officially and they’re still not been fixed by the responsible agency/developer.

I was asking for the above as there are certain threads in this forum which requires resources to be uploaded by the users in order to download them.

Be ready for tomorrow, i’m going to share.
awesome sir! can you share whit us? or tell us wich changes you made it

and this is not posible for envato licences sir:

I’d love to share this here in public. Changes along with lots of new additions are there. You can even check by comparing the codes. This scripts has a lot of bug officially and they’re still not been fixed by the responsible agency/developer.

I was asking for the above as there are certain threads in this forum which requires resources to be uploaded by the users in order to download them.

Be ready for tomorrow, i’m going to share.
i will give to you a plus donation for your effort!

Reactions: swamyji
IMG_0761.jpeg

Xain - Hotel Management System is mainly a complete hotel management software that can allow you to manage an online booking or reservation system, room management system, customer management, user billing system, human resource management system, and more. This software provides an Admin panel and an attractive Website that ensure a hassle-free operation.

All errors fixed!
- Added calendar widget replacing old as it was causing errors
- Registration Fixed
- Room status fixed
- Accounting section fully fixed
- All Reports working now
- Removed unnecessary placeholders
- Optimised whole codes
- A lot more small changes have been added and fixed (more then 30)

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fR0ywR10yUL4gYRTsJJYBsiMrxDrARpR/view?usp=drivesdk

Demo: https://staging.hrgdestiny.com
Login as Admin
Email:
[email protected]
Pssword: 123456

Note: If you face errors while configuring, dm me and i will share you the dummy DB from the backup site. If still you’re unable to do it, feel free to ask me to the installation and setup.

Dear Admin, @Babak @TassieNZ @Medw1311 kindly update the resource with my download link. Thank you

IMG_0761.jpeg

Xain - Hotel Management System is mainly a complete hotel management software that can allow you to manage an online booking or reservation system, room management system, customer management, user billing system, human resource management system, and more. This software provides an Admin panel and an attractive Website that ensure a hassle-free operation.

All errors fixed!
- Registration Fixed
- Room status fixed
- Optimised whole codes

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fR0ywR10yUL4gYRTsJJYBsiMrxDrARpR/view?usp=drivesdk

Login as Admin
Email:
[email protected]

Note: If you face errors while configuring, dm me and i will share you the dummy DB from the backup site. If still you’re unable to do it, feel free to ask me to the installation and setup.

Dear Admin, @Babak @TassieNZ @Medw1311 kindly update the resource with my download link. Thank you
appreciate ur help and ur the best and kind person, thanks fr u did a lot!

Reactions: Babak
IMG_0761.jpeg

All errors fixed!
- Registration Fixed
- Room status fixed
- Optimised whole codes

Login as Admin
Email:
[email protected]

dl link updated

IMG_0761.jpeg

All errors fixed!
- Registration Fixed
- Room status fixed
- Optimised whole codes

Login as Admin
Email:
[email protected]

awesome sir!!! you are the MVP sir! Thanks for this bugs solved

Reactions: dragonb
IMG_0761.jpeg

All errors fixed!
- Registration Fixed
- Room status fixed
- Optimised whole codes

Login as Admin
Email:
[email protected]

Thank you sir!! :)

As this is not a developer's release it cannot be updates as a resource. Any third party modifications to scripts (except nulling by our team) is considered code alteration and cannot be used as a resource.
However you may develop your own version of this script and release it as your own developed script. Though incidence with original xain script shouldn't be more than 50% (due to vendors)

Wait for me to give the fix

As per our forum rule no. 16 and marketplace rule no. 15 you're not allowed to promote any service on your profile or signature.

Also please explain to me this affirmation:
The person talking to you as slvrsteely whatever is just a college nigga from India 🌝

Last edited:
As this is not a developer's release it cannot be updates as a resource. Any third party modifications to scripts (except nulling by our team) is considered code alteration and cannot be used as a resource.
However you may develop your own version of this script and release it as your own developed script. Though incidence with original xain script shouldn't be more than 50% (due to vendors)

As per our forum rule no. 16 and marketplace rule no. 15 you're not allowed to promote any service on your profile or signature.

Also please explain to me this affirmation:
You can remove it from the updates its not necessary. I was just helping other never mind.

And I’m not here to discuss 3rd prty things. I hope you got my answers.

Reactions: MYCLLEGEPOINY
You can remove it from the updates its not necessary. I was just helping other never mind.

And I’m not here to discuss 3rd prty things. I hope you got my answers.
I have nothing to remove from updates as it wasn't updated. I was explaining to you why custom third party coding can't be considered an update.
You can share your development over this script as a post in this resource discussion thread.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock