• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Xain - Hotel Management System with Website nulled

Xain - Hotel Management System with Website nulled v2.5

No permission to download
Please can someone help install Xian Hotel and Restaurant addon on my cPanel?

the discount rate and discount amount is auto changing. I put discount rate to 10%. But, When I update, it automatically change to 8.23…% https://ibb.co/9gsPgqN
If someone book for 3-4 days, then the discount rate is multiplied by the number of day. If we put 10%, it for 3 days booking it will auto change to 30%

Can anyone help to fix this?

when i try to see my room status this loader won't stop and i can't see its just load infinite!
i need help!!!
xain bug2.png
This was already fixed on previous message: go to the database you created for the applicatoin and look for tbl_roomnofloorassign ,open and go to the table structure, then create an extra column and name it room_name , set the type to Varchar and default to Null,

Credit to: https://babia.to/members/kingofbishops.237585/

Hi, I'm facing this issue when adding the room. Please find below the screenshots.

FireShot Capture 044 - Untitled.jpg (JPEG Image, 540 × 1054 pixels) — Scaled (53%) - .png

Thank you
there is a trick to solve this: just type one number and wait till the rooms with check mark appears and write the second number
for ex: if its 2 digit numbers like 10, type 1 and wait till check mark appears and add 0.

Reactions: kingofbishops
Depending on what you what to change , you can go to settings , language, there's edit beside the language that allows you to edit the language words as you want , also it requires php 5.3.7 and above, atleast that's what it states on the installation page .
I'm not able to see the Text in the sidebar menu:
FireShot Capture 049 - Seli Safari Resort - Data List - selisafari.com.png

I have fixed all the issues in the xain hotel management script manually.
- Fixed all the calender issues in accounting section
- Fixed Room Status
- Removed unnecessary placeholders and elements as per my client’s requirements
- Working on SaaS (it will take time as its compiled on codeigniter and i have to give my extra time for this feature)
- At present it has no issues. Any hotel can start reception desk using this script now

Demo: https://staging.hrgdestiny.com
Login as Admin
Email: [email protected]
Pssword: 123456

I was doing this for a client of mine.
I’d share in the exchange of its unavailable addons 🌝
Or if the author of this resource transfer its ownership to me so that i can post continuous fixed builds.

Last edited:
- Fixed Room Status
- Working on SaaS (it will take time as its compiled on codeigniter and i have to give my extra time for this feature)
- At present it has no issues. Any hotel can start reception desk using this script now

Login as Admin

Or if the author of this resource transfer its ownership to me so that i can post continuous fixed builds.
awesome sir! can you share whit us? or tell us wich changes you made it

and this is not posible for envato licences sir:

- Fixed Room Status

Login as Admin

Hi Sir,

Please share the updated script with us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maur39
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock