• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin

WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin v4.6.10

No permission to download
Unfortunately, the continue button stays disabled.
Tried with both attached versions (deleting related tables both times before reinstallation). :(

Screenshot_657.png

Ps.: same with 4.6.0 (I've read the last few pages here)

Is it nomal that i`m forced to buy credits when using the pro Version ?
As I understand Automatic translation for your content is an additional service on top of the core plugin, WPML gives some credits per month for a pro license but you can't get that with nulled version. Either buy a pro license or buy credits which I am not sure will work with the nulled version, or use Google Translate or some other plugin.

Reactions: Groot
and it doesn't exactly continue from here. How do we overcome this problem for new installation? @Babak
1679645976053.png

Hey guys,

There is new important update v.4.6.3. Can someone update before WordPress 6.2?

Also WPML String Translation have new updated for PHP compatibility.

@Ledzepy

What’s New in WPML 4.6.3​

This WPML release focuses primarily on compatibility with WordPress 6.2, so you can keep your sites up to date without breaking them.

WPML’s Compatibility with WordPress 6.2​

WordPress 6.2 changes the Navigation menu which conflicts with WPML’s Language Switcher block. When trying to edit the Dimension setting in the Language Switcher block, it freezes the editor. WPML 4.6.3 resolves this issue, making your language switcher formatting smooth and hassle-free.

Resolved PHP 8 Errors​

We have been listening to feedback regarding PHP 8 issues reported by clients. We have worked hard to resolve these issues to ensure websites running PHP 8 continue to run smoothly and efficiently.

WPML String Translation 3.2.5 fixes a fatal error with string scanning that’s related to PHP 8.

Hi guys,

Here is the latest version 4.6.3.

It's clean and NOT NULLED. So, please anyone able to null it?

Attachments

• sitepress-multilingual-cms.4.6.3.zip
    14.2 MB · Views: 20
Reactions: jadolyo
Hi guys,

Here is the latest version 4.6.3.

It's clean and NOT NULLED. So, please anyone able to null it?
Hey @113026 , thanks for providing the original plugin.
I've nulled it.
Fill the license key with anything until it checks it.
Have fun :)

VirusTotal:

Attachments

• sitepress-multilingual-cms.4.6.3-nulled.zip
    17 MB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Reactions: samosa
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock