• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin

WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin v4.6.10

No permission to download
Hi guys,

After updating the plugin, I got some errors on my site. I am not sure if they are theme related or from the plugin.

Does anyone have this problem or it's only on my side?

Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 30 of the file /home/XXX/XXX/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/admin-notices/MessageTexts.php. Error message: Uncaught TypeError: call_user_func(): Argument #1 ($callback) must be a valid callback, class OTGS\Installer\AdminNotices\Notices\WPMLTexts does not have a method "notRegistered" in /home/XXX/XXX/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/admin-notices/MessageTexts.php:30
Stack trace:
#0 /home/XXX/XXX/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/admin-notices/MessageTexts.php(30): call_user_func('OTGS\\Installer\\...', 'not-registered')
#1 /home/XXX/XXX/XXX/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/admin-notices/Display.php(86): OTGS\Installer\AdminNotices\MessageTexts->get('wpml', 'not-registered', 'not-registered')
#2 /home/XXX/XXX/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/admin-notices/Display.php(61): OTGS\Installer\AdminNotices\Display->displayNotice('wpml', 'not-registered', 'not-registered')
#3 /home/XXX/XXX/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): OTGS\Installer\AdminNotices\Display->addNotices('')
#4 /home/XXX/XXX/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#5 /home/XXX/XXX/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#6 /home/XXX/XXXk/wp-admin/admin-header.php(303): do_action('admin_notices')
#7 /home/XXX/XXX/wp-admin/admin.php(287): require_once('/home/XXX/...')
#8 {main}
thrown

Thanks!

Hi guys,

After updating the plugin, I got some errors on my site. I am not sure if they are theme related or from the plugin.

Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 30 of the file /home/XXX/XXX/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/admin-notices/MessageTexts.php. Error message: Uncaught TypeError: call_user_func(): Argument #1 ($callback) must be a valid callback, class OTGS\Installer\AdminNotices\Notices\WPMLTexts does not have a method "notRegistered" in /home/XXX/XXX/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/admin-notices/MessageTexts.php:30
Stack trace:
#0 /home/XXX/XXX/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/admin-notices/MessageTexts.php(30): call_user_func('OTGS\\Installer\\...', 'not-registered')
#1 /home/XXX/XXX/XXX/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/admin-notices/Display.php(86): OTGS\Installer\AdminNotices\MessageTexts->get('wpml', 'not-registered', 'not-registered')
#2 /home/XXX/XXX/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/admin-notices/Display.php(61): OTGS\Installer\AdminNotices\Display->displayNotice('wpml', 'not-registered', 'not-registered')
#3 /home/XXX/XXX/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): OTGS\Installer\AdminNotices\Display->addNotices('')
#4 /home/XXX/XXX/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#8 {main}
thrown

Thanks!
I believe it's caused by me :)
I forgot te remove the call to the function while removing the notice
It's nothing serious but I will fix it later
Thanks for reporting

Reactions: deo
Hi guys,

Error Details
=============
Stack trace:
#8 {main}
thrown

Thanks!
this is the fixed version

Attachments

• sitepress-multilingual-cms_4.6.0.zip
    13.9 MB · Views: 1,109
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Hello,

I'm having a problem and I haven't been able to solve it.

I had 2 languages on my site. Turkish and English.
I just added German, I made all the translations. But when I view the page I translated into German, it comes with Turkish content. The URL is changing, but the content is in Turkish.

what could be the reason for this?

just install an older version, finish the setup, then install this version untill we find a premenant fix
Please activate WPML Multilingual CMS to have WPML String Translation working.

I got this error , installed this plugin on Bethem bro

Reactions: siamak61
waiting for your update
Thank you so much brother u r a huge help

old version working just have this error showing in plugin page which is not a big deal

WPML plugin cannot connect to wpml.org​

WPML needs to connect to its server to check for new releases and security updates. Something in the network or security settings is preventing this. Please allow outgoing communication to wpml.org to remove this notice.

Thank you so much brother u r a huge help

old version working just have this error showing in plugin page which is not a big deal

WPML plugin cannot connect to wpml.org​

WPML needs to connect to its server to check for new releases and security updates. Something in the network or security settings is preventing this. Please allow outgoing communication to wpml.org to remove this notice.
if everything is working fine just install the latest version from the link i sent you

Reactions: mmrizmy
v4.6.1 (nulled)
Test and report.

On the license page and on the page to choose the translation mode, click on the Continue button and then refresh the page (F5).

page1.png

page2.png

page3.png

Attachments

• sitepress-multilingual-cms-4.6.1.zip
    13.9 MB · Views: 302
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock