• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

wpForo WordPress Forum Plugin Premium Addons

wpForo WordPress Forum Plugin Premium Addons Wpforo addon update 05.03.24

No permission to download
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @Shadow Man !

Just checking if you or anyone else may have access to these Add Ons as well :

1. Forum Censure Pro : https://gvectors.com/product/forums-censure-pro/
2. Private Messages : https://gvectors.com/product/wpforo-private-messages/
3. Giphy Integration : https://gvectors.com/product/wpforo-giphy/
4. Syntax Highlighter : https://gvectors.com/product/wpforo-syntax-highlighter/
5. Tenor API Integration : https://gvectors.com/product/wpforo-tenor/

More the merrier :)
2 is uploaded by me

• Love
Reactions: King Kong
I can say that in the next renewal I will also add syntax Highlighter to my package, but not the others. I tried the private messages addon and I don't like it graphically at all. The other addons are not essential.. far from it.

Reactions: King Kong
If you're interested, this additional CSS code has a nice effect on the code container:

CSS:
/* Codice in tab by MRLab */

#wpforo #wpforo-wrap pre {

background: black!important;

color: #ffffff!important;

border-top: solid 20px #edf0f4;

border-radius: 8px 8px 0 0;

box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0px gray!important;

}

Result:

Immagine.png

1682594783314.png
How to get rid-off or hide this sheeet ! Takes too much of space and the high irritation quotient to scroll down each time visiting wpforo system dash.

Sadly no plugin could hide those messages, had initially tried many too. Finally had to go and nuke off few code lines making those pain points vanish. It has to be done in only ONE of the any WpForo add-on plugins. Simply need to go into the file /includes/gvt-api-manager.php and this comment out like this :

1682634159569.png

and the screen there after looks like this - nice and shiney

1682634239670.png

Sadly no plugin could hide those messages, had initially tried many too. Finally had to go and nuke off few code lines making those pain points vanish. It has to be done in only ONE of the any WpForo add-on plugins. Simply need to go into the file /includes/gvt-api-manager.php and this comment out like this :

1682634159569.png

and the screen there after looks like this - nice and shiney

1682634239670.png
I'm glad you managed to fix it.

Shadow Man updated wpForo WordPress Forum Plugin Premium Addons with a new update entry:

wpforo addon update 04.05.23 correct

Sorry for the mistake, but I can't keep up with all the updates they make. So they should be okay. Report if something is wrong. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

The package include:

wpforo-advanced-attachments-3.1.1.zip
wpforo-embeds-3.0.4.zip
wpforo-ad-manager-3.0.2.zip
wpforo-cross-posting-3.0.2.zip
wpforo-user-custom-fields-3.0.0.zip
wpforo-polls-3.0.1.zip
wpforo-emoticons-3.0.0.zip
wpforo-topic-prefix-3.2.1...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: santadica
I'm sorry, but I don't see a real utility in that plugin.. I'm also looking for a solution not to buy syntax Highlighter.. I'm close to finding a valid alternative, but above all a free one.

Boys! I'm one step away from solving the add-on syntax highlighter problem, but I need help because I'm stuck.
In practice, with the trick that I will show you below, you get two birds with one stone:
- added new features/buttons for TinyMCE
- added syntax highlighting in code block.

The final result will be this..

Senza titolo.png

Senza titolo2.png

Now the only problem is that wpforo formats the text and when I run the post, the code is not formatted with syntax highlighting. If anyone is interested in helping me complete the trick, I'll be happy to explain how to get to the result I've achieved so far. Before posting it is there and after it is gone.
Almost there guys, but I'm out of ideas!!!

@King Kong It seems to me that you are familiar with the code, certainly more than me, are you not interested in this thing (see previous post)?

Our project Switched From Wpforo to bbpress + buddypress. We did a manual migration. I personaly think wpforo is a good plugin, but bbpress is more well integrated with what we need.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock